PVP Benchmarks, lets Speed creep!

Roxachronc

As you may guess this thread is about posting the most common benchmarks, the importance of this is so you can know how much SPD you need to be aiming for doubling a particular build(or to not be doubled), how much STR/MAG do you need to kill, or even in the case of the defensive sets how much of RES/DEF you should have.

This particular thread is made with the mindset that you have every stat capped with all the statues build in the corresponding stat.

The following example is regarding SPD, keep in mind that is unnecessary for comparisons to add the +11 from the statues when comparing this stat because your opponent is going to have also +11 which would make no difference, that is unless you go for a boon/bane of SPD which would add another +1, since not all MU have the same boon/bane (for obvious reasons) this could make a difference since in the case another player use a boon/bane of SPD would mean all of your opponents units will have a +1 SPD, so in the case of comparing to another build do that with the mindset that they have a +1 in that particular stat, in this case SPD.

I began thinking in this when I was doing my pairings and was going to do a +STR / -DEF Master Ninja build, as you may know this one is a somewhat popular choice, but when I was comparing to other popular units like Ryouma or Charlotte!Velouria I realized that I still needed more SPD.

As we know Master Ninja has 35 SPD, if we add Omega Yato that leaves us with 39, and dependant if we are holding Soldier's Knife, Omega Yato or a Shuriken, the speed can remain the same, go to +1 or to +2 respectively which would be:

39(+11) Soldier's Knife equipped

40(+11) Omega Yato equipped

41(+11) Flame Shuriken/ Other Shuriken equipped

Now lets compare it to Swordmaster Ryouma equipped with Raijinto:

35 from Swordmaster + 1 from personal MOD + 1 Katana/Raijinto = 37(+11)

Since the most you can get is 41 this means you cannot double him.

Now lets see the case of Zerker Charlotte!Velouria:

She has 35(+11) this means that you can double her with Omega Yato and Flame Shuriken, this could be enough since with Omega Yato you have W Triangle advantage, the problem comes if your opponent has a SPD boon/bane that would leave her at 35(+12), which would leave you unable to double her with Omega Yato, and altough Shurikens are not bad it would make you lose in Weapon Triangle( as opposite from winning with Yato).

Now lets see if we have a +SPD / -DEF, we gain +4 with the Boon and also an extra +1 with the MU statue, that leaves us with:

43(+12) Soldier Knife

44(+12) Omega Yato

45 (+12) Shuriken

Comparable to a Swordmaster Ryouma 37(+12)

This means that we are able to use the Soldier Knife to inflict x4 hits on Ryouma, which means more proc rate and overall damage.

Remember that Tonics, Rallies, and Emblems work both ways, so regarding SPD they are a mood point.

Pairings are also mostly a mood point , but they can actually vary slightly in the case of MU and Kana because of his/her boon/bane.

Edited by Roxachronc

Solve those Speed issues with Darting Blow. It may only be on your turn, but it's better than nothing. Since you're on Revelations, getting Sky Knight in Corrin's class pool is relatively easy.