Fire Emblem If Invisible Kingdom Comic Anthology

carefreejules

BEAUTIFUL cover! I'm pleasantly surprised by all the manga/anthologies they're pumping out (though whatever happened to that one by Kibayashi?). I will definitely be looking forward to this when it arrives!

BEAUTIFUL cover! I'm pleasantly surprised by all the manga/anthologies they're pumping out (though whatever happened to that one by Kibayashi?). I will definitely be looking forward to this when it arrives!

Oh yeah, the supposed manga adaptation of the game right? I vaguely remember it was also supposed to shows character interactions that weren't explored in the main game (my memory is hazy on this one so I could be wrong).

They're probably still in the middle of working on it so, it could explain the lack of updates.

Hmm... So I guess Male Corrin does both Birthright and Revelations while Female Corrin does Conquest? I guess I missed or forgot about the other two, as the only one I remembered was the one supposed to be done by Kozaki, which was announced back in July of 2015. However, it seems to have disappeared. (quoting from SF's FE retrospective of 2015 - Link)

"During the concert, Nintendo announced the production of a Fire Emblem manga, with Yusuke Kozaki and Shin Kibayashi manning the helms. Originally scheduled for serialization during Fall 2015, the manga has since fallen off the radar..."
The artwork does look beautiful though. A shame I don't understand Japanese or do much in terms of importing, so I guess I'll have to dig around to see if there will be scans or translations available somewhere at some point.

Hmm... So I guess Male Corrin does both Birthright and Revelations while Female Corrin does Conquest?

I wouldn't say that's flat-out devs-say-so canon, but it certainly seems to be what IntSys is pushing/hinting at, between the game covers, comic anthology covers, Cipher card artwork, and the kids DLC. Mamui is almost exclusively associated with Hoshido (and now Valla) and Femui with Nohr in media.

Edited by Abvora

Looks like you can get this, the OST, and the Roy amiibo in one bundle (or at least all three at a discount. Can't read Japanese)! Possible Fates update confirmed?

Uhh.. are you confusing it with the things people have bought together as suggested by Amazon.com? Because you're reading into it too much.

Edit: OH COOL I already preordered it a month ago.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Eeh there is really one for IK!!

Ok, I'm going to buy this one too! I don't know how the hell I will pay for it, but I'm gonna buy it! I have the other anthologies already, so, this one need to come to me too.

The cover have less characters than the other 2, but it actually looks cool, the style is good too.

Edited by SniperGYS

Uhh.. are you confusing it with the things people have bought together as suggested by Amazon.com? Because you're reading into it too much.

Edit: OH COOL I already preordered it a month ago.

Eh, maybe. Like I said, I can't read Japanese :P