I am new

mitsukokami

hi i just joined serenes forest yesterday. but been using it for awhi for fef help. i like the give some info i like the color pink. im a big gameri mostly play jrpgs but will play others. games i have r fea. fef. pokemon. kingdom hearts conception 2. and many more. Besides playing consoles games i play a good amount of browser mmorpg. I am a huge manga and anime knows as an otaku I love the generes of romance and magcial girl anims but will watch ones that i like that arent in those generes. also i love to draw manga and anime people digital and tradtionaly. I am nice. sweet. kinda silly. and very hyper at time but overall a very good friend. i hope we can all be good friends.

Hope u all have a good day

I am nice. sweet. kinda silly. and very hyper at time but overall a very good friend.

I think we can get along just fine :)

If you're willing, you can post the stuff you draw over in the Creative sub-forum! We like seeing what others come up with for some reason.

Greetings, Konnichiwa, Ciao, etc. Welcome to the forest and enjoy your time here!

Welcome aboard, Mitsukokami.

Just so you know, an otaku isn't somebody who likes Japanese culture or Japan's media culture, at least not directly. An otaku is anyone who's so obsessed with any particular hobby of theirs or some sort of popular culture that their social ability is harmed as a result.

In other words, if someone likes baseball of all things, and they liked it so much that they're awful at socialization, then they're an otaku.

Edited by Deviddo

Welcome aboard, Mitsukokami.

Just so you know, an otaku isn't somebody who likes Japanese culture or Japan's media culture, at least not directly. An otaku is anyone who's so obsessed with any particular hobby of theirs or some sort of popular culture that their social ability is harmed as a result.

In other words, if someone likes baseball of all things, and they liked it so much that they're awful at socialization, then they're an otaku.

Not necessarily, otaku is a word deprived from the Japanese language, and is used for someone who is obsessed with a particular subject involving Japanese culture. Someone who would be obsessed with baseball cards would be just someone who likes them alot, no fancy title or anything. But hey, who am I to know? I'm not a weeboo or anything. ;D

Welcome to Airport 1001, madame! Beware the ELMA-DS - I've seen it roaming the forest as of late. Man, I'm wondering which worlds we get to see in Kingdom Hearts 3.