raising takumi mag stat?

claire

my takumis all maxed out except for mag, its at 0. i highly doubt ill be able to get enough of those items that permanently raise magic by 2. i have unlimited access to seals and money soo pls help if its possible. ty

What route is this in? I recommend you temporarily switch change him into a class with some decent magic growth.

If it's Revelations, you could A+ Leo for Dark Mage line, and get him into Sorcerer or Dark Knight. But being Sorcerer with that magic stat isn't the best idea haha. Maybe once you raise it to a decent amount, you could swap him into Sorcerer. Additionally, if it's Birthright or again Rev, you could have him A+ Jakob for access to Butler/Strategist. Or you could just change him to Grandmaster/Dark Falcon.

You could also give him Aptitude if you don't mind using skills that are considered illegal for him.

my takumis all maxed out except for mag, its at 0. i highly doubt ill be able to get enough of those items that permanently raise magic by 2. i have unlimited access to seals and money soo pls help if its possible. ty

Takumi's base magic growth is 0%. He doesn't really need magic since he mainly uses physical weapons.

There's really no reason to raise Takumi's magic, since he will basically never use it (nor should he use it, he has a 0% personal magic growth).

… However, that said, if you're like me and just want to do it for shits and giggles, you can get some magic on him if you A+ him to Leon and have him as a sorcerer for a bit. But unless you REALLY want some magic on him or just think it's funny, it's not really a good use of your time.