Selling one of my copies?

MeynethWilder

So, thanks to the feedback on my last topic I know there are no actual advantages to owning both copies on physical.

They just arrived via amazon, so I do wanna know what are the bonuses you get owning one physical and one digital. I think I remember the DFighter and DFlier classes, but is there anything besides that? I also own Awakening on digital, that matters?

Basically, should I just sell my physical Birthright/Conquest and just get it cheaper digital?

You also get Boots and Dragon Herbs for each extra route. If you've already bought the physicals, I'm not sure if you'd want to pay an additional $20 for those bonuses.

For the classes, you can still get them via DLC(if you want to pay for it. And if you do, get the Map pack, it's cheaper than getting it all separately...$7 less).

As for physical copies? It's all up to your preference. I'm personally getting both games physically. I know getting the second game digital is $20 off, but I want both of the cases on my shelf(I plan on getting all the games at one point in my life or another).

Also, I believe reading on the FE Fates Map Pack 1 F.A.Q on Amazon that DLC still works with both physical games if it's on your 3DS(don't qoute me on that, but I'm sure that's the case).

So yeah, minus the $20 off and having the game always on your 3DS, it's all up to your preference.

Edited by Busterman64