Question about the Witch's Trial DLC

Question...does the boss stay stationary or does she try to escape?

Given how long one has to wait for the Witch that has the scroll, if the boss doesn't move, just camp 1-2 units near the boss (make sure you're not in range of where she can fight you) and have everyone in different areas of the map as the reinforcements could end up anywhere (and Warp anywhere).

Question...does the boss stay stationary or does she try to escape?

Given how long one has to wait for the Witch that has the scroll, if the boss doesn't move, just camp 1-2 units near the boss (make sure you're not in range of where she can fight you) and have everyone in different areas of the map as the reinforcements could end up anywhere (and Warp anywhere).

The boss doesn't move. You actually have to use the red seize tile, and she's the one standing on it.

The boss doesn't move. You actually have to use the red seize tile, and she's the one standing on it.

Thank goodness...I haven't played the DLC yet since it hasn't arrived over here yet. I was getting worried if the objective was to defeat the boss and the boss moved. In this case I was worried that all the enemies moved and warped around the map and given how big some of the DLC maps are, chasing a bunch of warping Witches around the map for 50%+ of the time just to remove all the locations where she (the boss) can Warp off to won't be too fun as Freeze doesn't even disable Warp. I already had some very frustrating moments with Ballistician's Blitz on my first run that made me ask if the boss was stationary or not (my three fastest non-Kamui characters got hit by Ballisticians who had < 20% Hit Rates resulting with Camilla and Hinoka [Dark Falcon] and Midori [Elite Ninja] nearly getting killed after being Frozen and Enfeebled just prior) and the fear I mentioned above was something I would not want to deal with all of a sudden.

Thank goodness...I haven't played the DLC yet since it hasn't arrived over here yet. I was getting worried if the objective was to defeat the boss and the boss moved. In this case I was worried that all the enemies moved and warped around the map and given how big some of the DLC maps are, chasing a bunch of warping Witches around the map for 50%+ of the time just to remove all the locations where she (the boss) can Warp off to won't be too fun as Freeze doesn't even disable Warp. I already had some very frustrating moments with Ballistician's Blitz on my first run that made me ask if the boss was stationary or not (my three fastest non-Kamui characters got hit by Ballisticians who had < 20% Hit Rates resulting with Camilla and Hinoka [Dark Falcon] and Midori [Elite Ninja] nearly getting killed after being Frozen and Enfeebled just prior) and the fear I mentioned above was something I would not want to deal with all of a sudden.

There's no staves on the map and the only units that can warp are the witch reinforcements themselves. The map is a free win pretty much, theres only male units and the witches are really easy to kill.

There's no staves on the map and the only units that can warp are the witch reinforcements themselves. The map is a free win pretty much, theres only male units and the witches are really easy to kill.

Ok...if my thoughts on how the AIs function is 'correct', then I might just stick to a really easy strategy for that DLC Map. I would comment on my thoughts on each DLC Maps that offers infinite DLC Seals but this isn't the thread topic for it.