Mirror Classes

Based Goomy

I'm not sure if a thread has been made for this yet, merge threads if there already is a topic like this.

Is there a set way to tell what class you get when you A+ or S Support someone with the same class as you? I.e. Kaze and Saizo can A+ Support and gain each other's classes, but since they're both Ninja, they get Samurai instead. Is there a set way to tell the result of something like this?

It's hard to say how the Friendship Seals work with same classes. A friend had Azura get an A+ rank with Hinoka, but Azura only obtained the Sky Knight class set, which she already had access through Heart Seal. Probably best to save before getting the A+ rank to make sure you don't get any useless classes.

Azura and the Avatar are kind of special cases. If they use a Friendship or Marriage Seal, they can get redundant classes. The game checks their first class to begin with and since nobody else has Azura's or the Avatar's class those two don't get mirror classes from using Seals. Or at least that's how I interpreted it.

I'm not sure if a thread has been made for this yet, merge threads if there already is a topic like this.

Is there a set way to tell what class you get when you A+ or S Support someone with the same class as you? I.e. Kaze and Saizo can A+ Support and gain each other's classes, but since they're both Ninja, they get Samurai instead. Is there a set way to tell the result of something like this?

Judging from the link posted by VincentASM, Kaze and Saizo should get Cavalier out of A+-ranking each other.

Judging from the link posted by VincentASM, Kaze and Saizo should get Cavalier out of A+-ranking each other.

I checked in my game and they get the Samurai class tree. That's redundant, considering they also have Samurai as a natural reclass option.

Oh right, Kaze and Saizo get their partner's second class set, which is Samurai.

Mirror classes only apply if the first class is not possible and the second class is the same. So if Kaze married a female Avatar with a Ninja talent, he should get Cavalier.

I think there's another scenario, but I can't quite remember without checking SF.

Edited by VincentASM