Fates OST info

lucisferre

I really hope someone posts this somewhere that isn't Youtube only because I can't afford this right now and I have a mighty need for this soundtrack in my life (and in my iTunes).

Someone posted a rip of it on reddit earlier, but the mods got it fast

Getting the soundtrack in some shape or form was almost a no-brainer for me, but considering how ridiculously well Fire Emblem sells in the West now, I was holding out for some inkling of info regarding a Western release. IIRC, even the Pokemon game soundtracks get Western releases on iTunes? I wouldn't even think that to be a viable market.

I also want to reiterate what's already been mentioned, in that settling for the Japanese version also locks us out of Rena Strober's singing... Unless that's somehow on the Japanese album too? Worth a shot in the dark.

Getting the soundtrack in some shape or form was almost a no-brainer for me, but considering how ridiculously well Fire Emblem sells in the West now, I was holding out for some inkling of info regarding a Western release. IIRC, even the Pokemon game soundtracks get Western releases on iTunes? I wouldn't even think that to be a viable market.

I also want to reiterate what's already been mentioned, in that settling for the Japanese version also locks us out of Rena Strober's singing... Unless that's somehow on the Japanese album too? Worth a shot in the dark.

Its not. I wish it was. Hoping for a high quality rip of Mercer Shigure's end of all, along with English Azura