Help getting past chapter 11A?

So playing Binding Blade, I eventually came across the same problem numerous people suffered in 11A, where the game freezes after selecting conquer. The ROM I got 6 from was BAD USER NO LINKING TO ROMS, and from what I've read/everyone I asked in other places so far, I am to move my .sav file to a Japanese ROM. Thing is I don't have a PC (the one I had broke) so I have to resort to Android. I can find my .sav and other files easily with ES File Explorer, and I have Unipatcher, but I just can't figure out how to get my save file to a Japanese ROM, to then in turn move it back. Any help please? What exactly should I be looking for? What should I be patching/patching with?

Edited by Balcerzak

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

OH GOD I REMEMBER THAT FREAKING LEVEL MY DEKE GOT KILLED BY AMBUSH REINFORCEMENTS salt out of the way lemmie state everything else wrong with this level

GOOD LUCK Getting all the rewards if Tate and Klein's posse weren't so suicide happy and THE BANDITS coming WAY TOO FREAKING FAST

This chapter is SO DAMN HUGE like I am convinced the Genealogy of the Holy War designers made this problem is In Fe4 A little over half you're units in G1(the point I'm on) are Mounted and pretty much everyone who isn't can more then certainly hold their own(aside from Azel Holyn and Dew but Dew will likely dodge everything Azel's defense is Wet Tissue Paper levels though) here LANCE ALAN CLARINE SUE AND SHIN ARE THE ONLY GOOD MOUNTED UNITS YOU GOT AND SHIN OF THEM IS NOT ONLY UNDERLEVELED BUT WILL GET ONE SHOT BY MAGES AND CLARINED CAN'T ATTACK MORE THAN LIKELY BUT SHE CANT BE A MAGIC TANK BECAUSE KLEIN I did bring Shanna thinking she'd recruit Tate or at least get the Pegasus Knights off my back BUT AT THIS POINT I HAD BENCHED HER FOR SEVERAL CHAPTERS AND SHE WAS SO UNDERLEVED I HAD TO PRAY TO THE RNG SHE DIDN'T GET MURDERED HARD (Ok I didn't think I needed her at any point though cause I wasn't going to Illia)

this is quite possibly my most hated case of Reinforcements in the series Like DO YOU REALLY NEED TO PUNISH ME FOR LEAVING SHANNA AND DEKE BEHIND

Lalum just Lalum

Posetives

Arena

this is where I first promoted units (Rutger and Lilina)

the boss isn't TOO Difficult (I mean he's not Easy but he's quite possibly at the bottom of threats here YOU KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS AWFUL WHEN A STAFF ABUSING BOSS IS AT THE LOWER END OF THE BULLSH*T SCALE

honestly this is tied with Chapter 16 for my most hated level in the game(I honestly didn't mind Chapter 14 but I can EASILY see why people hate it so much)(granted I didn't beat it cause my emulator stopped working)