Revelation pairings

ChaosGallade

I used this neat app right here to form the below pairings, though I'm still undecided between certain options: https://inheritance-planner.herokuapp.com

-Azura x Kaden

-Jakob x Orochi

-Silas x Oboro or Hinoka

-Kaze x Mozu

-Ryoma x Rinkah

-Takumi x Camilla

-Saizo x Felicia or Sakura

-Hinata x Hana or Peri

-Azama x Hinoka or Oboro

-Subaki x Selena (I know it's not the best pairing, but I really want to do this one for the Awakening throwback)

-Hayato x Nyx

-Xander x Charlotte

-Leo x Sakura or Felicia

-Benny x Beruka

-Keaton x Effie

-Arthur x Kagero

-Odin x Elise

-Laslow x Peri or Hana

-Niles x Setsuna

I'm unsure on who to have my Avatar marry, though.

Thoughts/feedback on these pairings?

Oboro is a great mother for Sophia. Tons of lance-wielding class options for Sophie, along with great skills like Quixotic and Rend Heaven.

I think that Camilla is better for Nina. Setsuna will annihilate Nina's offensive prowess. Camilla gives Nina more bulk and offensive stats. You'd want to give Setsuna to units who will not have their strength absolutely wrecked, like Percy or Shiro for instance.

Azama NEEDS Effie. Mitama reaches her fullest potential this way due to a +6 strength modifier. Mitama is not meant to be a magic user (strangely).

Keaton is better with Charlotte because she gives Velouria a +7 (!!!!) strength cap in addition to great growths.

Edited by Leif

Oboro is a great mother for Sophia. Tons of lance-wielding class options for Sophie, along with great skills like Quixotic and Rend Heaven.

I think that Camilla is better for Nina. Setsuna will annihilate Nina's offensive prowess. Camilla gives Nina more bulk and offensive stats. You'd want to give Setsuna to units who will not have their strength absolutely wrecked, like Percy or Shiro for instance.

Azama NEEDS Effie. Mitama reaches her fullest potential this way due to a +6 strength modifier. Mitama is not meant to be a magic user (strangely).

Keaton is better with Charlotte because she gives Velouria a +7 (!!!!) strength cap in addition to great growths.

I'll take these under consideration. I heard that Charlotte is one of Siegbert's best mothers, so I went with that. Setsuna gives Nina Archer access for Bowfaire.

I'll take these under consideration. I heard that Charlotte is one of Siegbert's best mothers, so I went with that. Setsuna gives Nina Archer access for Bowfaire.

Setsuna gives Nina a 30% strength growth and 15% magic growth. Camilla gives her a 48% strength growth and 28% magic growth. I think that Camilla will give Nina better base stats and growths, thus making her a better fighter in the long run. Have her marry Asugi or Shiro for good class skills. Trample can be a "bowfaire" skill for non-mounted units. Then again, Camilla is a great mother for any non-magic child.

Edited by Leif

Setsuna gives Nina a 30% strength growth and 15% magic growth. Camilla gives her a 48% strength growth and 28% magic growth. I think that Camilla will give Nina better base stats and growths, thus making her a better fighter in the long run. Have her marry Asugi or Shiro for good class skills. Trample can be a "bowfaire" skill for non-mounted units. Then again, Camilla is a great mother for any non-magic child.

I'd rather let Camilla be with Takumi. I decided to let Niles have Felicia instead after a bit more tinkering, since Adventurer Nina is a thing. The -3 Strength on Nina kind of hurts, though. I decided to give Setsuna to Saizo like you mentioned, but Setsuna won't get anything new from the Partner Seal, since she naturally has Ninja as a reclass option.

I really wanted Charlotte!Siegbert, though, but I gave Effie to Azama and Keaton Charlotte. Does Hinoka still make a good mother for Siegbert? Siegbert still looks better with blond hair, IMO, and has good mods as well.

Edited by ChaosGallade

What gender is your avatar? What is the boon, bane, talent? It would help.

I'm a huge believer in Setsuna!Percy, gives great Skill and Speed. Kagero!Percy is also pretty good though.

I think Hana!Soleil and Peri!Hisame is the way to go though. Hisame doesn't benefit from Monk, and Soleil does from Samurai.

What gender is your avatar? What is the boon, bane, talent? It would help.

I'm a huge believer in Setsuna!Percy, gives great Skill and Speed. Kagero!Percy is also pretty good though.

I think Hana!Soleil and Peri!Hisame is the way to go though. Hisame doesn't benefit from Monk, and Soleil does from Samurai.

My Avatar is a guy. I went with +Strength, -Luck as the asset/flaw and Spear Fighter as the talent in Birthright. In Revelation, I'll change it up to +Strength, - Defense; I might either stick to Spear Fighter or switch to Cavalier or Ninja.

I get that the best way to use a +Strength Avatar is to marry Velouria (mothered by Effie or Charlotte), but I might decide to marry someone else depending on my own tastes (Reina or another kid).

My Avatar is a guy. I went with +Strength, -Luck as the asset/flaw and Spear Fighter as the talent in Birthright. In Revelation, I'll change it up to +Strength, - Defense; I might either stick to Spear Fighter or switch to Cavalier or Ninja.

I get that the best way to use a +Strength Avatar is to marry Velouria (mothered by Effie or Charlotte), but I might decide to marry someone else depending on my own tastes (Reina or another kid).

What EXACTLY do you want Kana's role to be? That will help in determining what kid you should marry.

What EXACTLY do you want Kana's role to be? That will help in determining what kid you should marry.

I plan on having Kana end as Hoshido Noble, which makes me lean towards one of the physically-oriented kids.

I plan on having Kana end as Hoshido Noble, which makes me lean towards one of the physically-oriented kids.

I say either Oboro!Sophie!Kana, with great Strength, Skill, and Defense, Hinoka!Mitama!Kana, with pretty great stats, plus spectacular Strength, Setsuna!Selkie!Kana is good Speed, Strength, and OK Res, or the aforementioned Charlotte!Velouria!Kana with +10 strength. That's just physical. I can go over magical builds too.

Since this topic is on Revelation pairings, can I post my [tentatively planned] as well and get feedback?

I haven't worked out all of the A+, although I've figured out a few of them. But I have a plan for the various S-ranks.

Obviously, I'm going to grind to do these. I have the Special Edition, but I have a bad wifi connection so I don't have any of the DLC and might not for a while, so I'm not considering DLC here. I also cannot skill buy for similar reasons, and I am actually personally opposed to skill buying in my own games because I feel it would take away my fun in planning out the pairings (something that I really enjoy).

Pairings in spoiler boxes:

1st Generation x 1st Generation Pairings

1. Azura x Kaze
  2. Jakob x Kagero
  3. Camilla x Silas (Camilla A+ w/Beruka)
  4. Ryoma x Rinkah
  5. Felicia x Saizo
  6. Orochi x Azama
  7. Oboro x Takumi
  8. Hana x Hinata
  9. Hinoka x Subaki
  10. Nyx x Hayato
  11. Peri x Kaden
  12. Charlotte x Xander
  13. Selena x Laslow
  14. Sakura x Leo
  15. Elise x Odin
  16. Setsuna x Niles
  17. Mozu x Arthur
  18. Effie x Keaton
  19. Beruka x Ignatius

Hinoka!Caeldori x MALE AVATAR

(Caeldori will A+ with Sophie; Male Avatar has the Mage Talent)

2nd Generation x 2nd Generation Pairings

1. Kana x Hisame

2. Midori x Seigbert

3. Sophie x Shiro

4. Mitama x Shigure

5. Rhajat x Dwyer

6. Selkie x Ignatius

7. Soleil x Forrest

8. Ophelia x Percy

9. Nina x Asugi

10. Velouria x Kiragi

I'd rather let Camilla be with Takumi. I decided to let Niles have Felicia instead after a bit more tinkering, since Adventurer Nina is a thing. The -3 Strength on Nina kind of hurts, though. I decided to give Setsuna to Saizo like you mentioned, but Setsuna won't get anything new from the Partner Seal, since she naturally has Ninja as a reclass option.

I really wanted Charlotte!Siegbert, though, but I gave Effie to Azama and Keaton Charlotte. Does Hinoka still make a good mother for Siegbert? Siegbert still looks better with blond hair, IMO, and has good mods as well.

Seigbert gets fantastic growths with Mozu as his mother. Azura!Midori isn't a bad way to go since she has her terrible speed patched up.

I'd give Kaden Hana. Azura!Selkie has horrific physical defenses.

I'd give Hinoka to Asugi, since he'll get nothing but positive stat modifiers form her. Laslow should be with Peri.

Seigbert gets fantastic growths with Mozu as his mother. Azura!Midori isn't a bad way to go since she has her terrible speed patched up.

I'd give Kaden Hana. Azura!Selkie has horrific physical defenses.

I'd give Hinoka to Asugi, since he'll get nothing but positive stat modifiers form her. Laslow should be with Peri.

Would Mozu also be an okay mother for Velouria? I know that Mozu!Velouria isn't as strong as Charlotte!Velouria, but this pairing has gotten me curious, since I'm pretty inclined to pair Xander with Charlotte.