Anyone here with videos of this game they can lend me?

My time is a little limited, and playing through the game to grab footage is very time consuming. Do any of you have video, or even your own LP series on youtube and willing to lend me your footage? I will give you full credit of course.

I know how to deal with the recording issue.

If you have Windows 10, you can use the built-in Game Bar; click on the emulator window, press Win+G, click the option for "yes, this is a game", and press the recording button. You can change the settings so that it can record up to 2 hours of footage, but make sure you don't alt-tab out of the emu window while recording; otherwise, it'll automatically stop, leaving you with incomplete footage in your Videos folder.

Hope this helps.

Huh, didn't even know about that. After I clicked "yes, this is a game" it doesn't allow me to record because my computer doesn't have those strong video cards even though I want to record through an emulator not the Xbox. It only gives me the option for the xbox and I can't even change the settings. So I can't do it that way, but I'll keep this in mind for future reference.

I use VisualBoyAdvance and that has its own recording feature. I'm not sure how reliable it is but that's one method I've got at the moment. Then I'll post it to youtube at somepoint.

I have footage from a Seth solo one-manning the final chapter if you want it. Although, its on an emulator not on youtube. I'm not sure how to upload the file.

Thanks for the offer, but a Seth only play through is too specialized. Thanks again nonetheless.

Huh, didn't even know about that. After I clicked "yes, this is a game" it doesn't allow me to record because my computer doesn't have those strong video cards even though I want to record through an emulator not the Xbox. It only gives me the option for the xbox and I can't even change the settings. So I can't do it that way, but I'll keep this in mind for future reference.

I use VisualBoyAdvance and that has its own recording feature. I'm not sure how reliable it is but that's one method I've got at the moment. Then I'll post it to youtube at somepoint.

Huh, never heard of that problem before. Though VBA's recording method works fine, too; the only problem with that is the filesize of the recordings, but in today's age, that's not too big an issue.

Illiterate Scholar, you could try messaging some FE8 players on youtube to ask to borrow their recordings. SlimKirby is a good one. Though you wouldnt actually need them to send you their recordings; you could just find their videos on youtube, and use the links on one of those websites that let you store youtube videos as files on your comp.

Edited by Tessie Spoon

Huh, never heard of that problem before. Though VBA's recording method works fine, too; the only problem with that is the filesize of the recordings, but in today's age, that's not too big an issue.

Illiterate Scholar, you could try messaging some FE8 players on youtube to ask to borrow their recordings. SlimKirby is a good one. Though you wouldnt actually need them to send you their recordings; you could just find some go to their videos on youtube, and use the links on one of those websites that let you store youtube videos as files on your comp.

It's probably better I capture the footage myself since I need to do some very specific things on video.