Newbie here!

Moonstone

Hi all! I've been reading the forums for a while now, and I decided to finally make an account! I've learned a lot about Fire Emblem from reading, so I'd like to help contribute whatever I can, too!

Right now I'm playing Fire Emblem Conquest (my favorite of the Fire Emblem games so far) and Overwatch. I also really love Animal Crossing New Leaf, but my town is pretty much how I want it and if I play it too much I'll want to start over for the dozenth time. :p

Nice to meet you everyone! I hope you all enjoy my company. :)

Thank you for the welcomes everyone! :)

Hello and welcome to the forums, OVERWATCH, any other blizzard games you're a fan of?

Yes! I also play Heroes of the Storm. I used to play World of Warcraft but don't really have the time to commit to fully enjoy it anymore, and I'm nostalgic for the Burning Crusade days. :P How about you? My name on Battlenet is Moonstone#1919. Feel free to add me!

Hey, welcome to the Forest! i also have New Leaf, if you are interested :), have fun here.

I'd love to play with you! My 3DS friend code is 2895-7051-6452 and I usually only play New Leaf on the weekends. I'm in Denver USA time, but over the weekend my sleep schedule is flexible.

Do you play any games on WiiU? I play Splatoon and Mario Kart 8. Feel free to add me there too. I go by Furie_The_Mighty.

Hi...w-welcome to the forest! Enjoy your stay! have fun too

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I'm sure I will. I've already liked this site long before I joined so I just hope everyone enjoys my company as much as I already enjoy theirs. ^^

Welcome to the forest, Moonstone!

I'm afraid to play animal crossing because I'm worried my favorite villager left.

I guess you could say I'm experiencing a Schrödinger's Cat situation. Is the villager still in the village or is the villager gone? Not even the game knows until I play it again.

Welcome to the forest, Moonstone!

I'm afraid to play animal crossing because I'm worried my favorite villager left.

I guess you could say I'm experiencing a Schrödinger's Cat situation. Is the villager still in the village or is the villager gone? Not even the game knows until I play it again.

If you want to play this way, you could always check which date you were last playing with your DS activity log and set your DS clock back to that day. The game cartridge doesn't know that time has past, so no one in your town would be the wiser and no one should have left. I use this method to play now since I only play on the weekend.

Welcome to the Forest, Moonstone!

Nice Pearl Portrait you got there.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Thank you for the welcome and for the compliment on my portrait. I love animation and Steven Universe is my favorite right now. :)

Well I'll be getting my Blizzard account unlocked soon (stupid authenticator fucking me up) so I'll be back to WoW (Burning Crusade was fun I do agree) and ill give Heroes of the Storm a proper go, and finally get Overwatch going, so I might just add you :P

Well I'll be getting my Blizzard account unlocked soon (stupid authenticator fucking me up) so I'll be back to WoW (Burning Crusade was fun I do agree) and ill give Heroes of the Storm a proper go, and finally get Overwatch going, so I might just add you :P

I look forward to it! :)

Welcome!

Have you played any other Fire Emblem games before?

Yes! My first of the Fire Emblem games was Rekka no Ken, and I only learned about it because I had an issue of Nintendo Magazine that had part of a play through in it.

I've also played Sacred Swords, Path of Radiance, Awakening and now Conquest. :) I also want to play Revelations.

Nice, i would love to check out your town, my time zone is -7, by the way.

Of course! i have Mario Kart 8 AND Splatoon, do you have/play Smash 4? my Nintendo ID is Iniktemis, i will add you.

Edited by Iniktemis

If you want to play this way, you could always check which date you were last playing with your DS activity log and set your DS clock back to that day. The game cartridge doesn't know that time has past, so no one in your town would be the wiser and no one should have left. I use this method to play now since I only play on the weekend.

Would this work with a digital copy though? I'm too afraid to reopen NL in fear that Goldie moved away.

Also, welcome to the forest!

Nice, i would love to check out your town, my time zone is -7, by the way.

Of course! i have Mario Kart 8 AND Splatoon, do you have/play Smash 4? my Nintendo ID is Iniktemis, i will add you.

I have Smash 4, but I've played it regretfully little. I just haven't gotten as into Smash as I did back in the Melee days. I'll add you this weekend!

Would this work with a digital copy though? I'm too afraid to reopen NL in fear that Goldie moved away.

Also, welcome to the forest!

Thanks for the welcome! I don't have the digital copy, but I think it would work the same. I think the game only recognizes a change in time once Isabelle gets your town loaded up for you, and perhaps when you change time with her too. I'll ask over at TheBellTreeForum when I get home and see if they can shed any light on that for me to relay to you.

**Edit: If It helps, I have Goldie in my town and I TT a lot. If you lose yours, I'll give you mine when she asks to move.

Edited by Moonstone