Ebony

help me choose please  

37 members have voted

1. 1. go

• Dread Fighter
    • Nohrian Noble
    • Hoshidan Noble
    • Malig Knight

Yeah, did a new run again for fun. Just curious on what would be a decent idea for FCorrin's end class. +Spd -Res.

Notes for the ones I put up here

-Dread Fighter is my absolute favorite but every single Corrin I've had has finished in that.

-I hate the Nohrian Noble design aside from the cape tbh.

-Hoshido Noble is okay.

-Malig Knight is probably my second favorite class but idk if it'd be decent with my asset/boon. That and I already have/am going to have two...

Just go with a class you like. If you're worried about Res and still want a flying unit, why not a Falcon Knight? Or if you still want a dark motif, Dark Flyer works. If not, Malig Knight is fine too. Someone can give you the best class for the boon/bane you choose, but you might not like it.

None of the above.

I'll assume you're on Revelations, so I'd go with Swordmaster (A support with Hana). They can take the Res hit, have better Strength than Master Ninjas, and you'll be able to leverage the Yato.

None of the above.

I'll assume you're on Revelations, so I'd go with Swordmaster (A support with Hana). They can take the Res hit, have better Strength than Master Ninjas, and you'll be able to leverage the Yato.

But- but Eclipse that's so boring ;w;

It uhm... it seems Hoshido Noble won out... alright then! I'll make Kanabanana a Nohrian Noble I guess.

None of the above.

Or Lodestar. Because who has time to grind for supports when they could just either choose Samurai as talent or beat Before Awakening?

Personally, Mercenary/Hero/Vanguard. Because if a guy brings a lance, you can bring an axe, evening that out. Meanwhile, sword-locked classes are forced to bring a Dual Katana.

Edited by FluffyWarlock

Or Lodestar. Because who has time to grind for supports when they could just either choose Samurai as talent or beat Before Awakening?

Personally, Mercenary/Hero/Vanguard. Because if a guy brings a lance, you can bring an axe, evening that out. Meanwhile, sword-locked classes are forced to bring a Dual Katana.

yeah too bad lodestar is male only

And I take it you didn't choose the Samurai talent?

Anyway... Dread fighter. For the triangle coverage.

. . .but that's what OP does all the time?

If it works, why deviate?

To see what else is out there?

For the sense of adventure?

Because one of Fates' stronger points IMO is its customization?

And I take it you didn't choose the Samurai talent?

Anyway... Dread fighter. For the triangle coverage.

using fcorrin so i can just support hana to a

i chose outlaw for takumi

To see what else is out there?

For the sense of adventure?

Because one of Fates' stronger points IMO is its customization?

yeah basically

Nohrian Noble, just for the skills. Hoshidan Unity is a good skill, but I find Nohrian Trust far better as you could potentially be supported by a unit with both a defensive skill like Aegis as well as an offensive one like Luna. Draconic Hex is also the master of all debuffs - throwing Corrin into a hoard of enemies equipped with a dragonstone and DH equipped can weaken all of your attackers so that weaker units can finish them off.