The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

He did? When?

And Masu er....you kinda do that too.....

Hm. HAH.

I just scrolled through a ton of pages for the statement...

I think he was referring to my comment on your spelling, Mr. Head Righter.

Hah.

I admit, that seems a bit mean, so I apologize. I hoped you would take it in good sport (which seems like you did).

If I ever seem bossy, it's because I like being organized and on top of things because I know I'll abandon them soon.

You always gotta think things through. I just plan things slightly quicker than most people, so I tend to 'order' them to their posts so they don't have to think about it.

"Don't think, act."

That doesn't sound conceited at all... <_<;;;;

Anyways...

Yes, Lyle, I'll try to keep this from becoming a mosh pit.

A little piece of advice:

Since I'm surviving on such little sleep, take everything as 'raw' info/thought.

In other words, my mind is too lazy to refine the thought process.

Edited by Swordmaster

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Let's see what we have here.

Insulting and bossing around? Some examples would be nice; it seems that I only recall my annoyance for you at that moment.

You just realized you're bossing around, so I won't be talking about that. The other day, you were insulting me, a channel operator, in the chatroom, calling me arrogant, conceited and the likes. What did I ever do to you to deserve such harsh attacks on my character?

Another thing about the insults is that, I'm pretty sure you'd get a kickban if you insulted Sevensins and/or Smartrutter. Not only did I NOT kickban you, but I didn't come back with insults of my own, either, except for calling you ignorant.

Yes, I said deal with it, if not, feel free to kickban me. I dislike taking such simple shortcuts.

Now this is another of your quirks. Deal with it? What is this place? A concentration camp? Or have you not read the rules?

Everybody here, or at least, almost everybody, are trying to create a nice, friendly atmosphere for civilized discussion (for the most part). Why can't you do the same? Why can't you drop that attitude and try to fit in?

You call me a jerk and yet I vaguely remember you mirroring me. (At that, memory, I do remember saying some things like narcissist and such.)

I don't wish to be in your 'good favor' if it means not saying my mind. I say things for a reason.

Yes, I do call you a jerk, because of what has been said before. I don't think I need to repeat them.

And I don't want you to be in my good favour. I want you to be in everybody's good favour, because if you keep this up, pretty soon you'll end up pissing everybody off, not just a few of us. I'm sure you don't mind that, though, judging by your response(s).

Also, I'd like to point this out:

If you're being an arrogant snob, jerk, or any other such... I will be one right back to you.

Likewise, if you're a kind and generally nice person I will also be friendly.

(Note: That was directed to the general public.)

I know this is directed at the general public, but I'll talk about myself here:

Was I ever unkind to you? What did I ever do to you? Aside from all those jokes. I always tried to help you and the other day, I gave you friendly advice ("You're way too serious, loosen up a bit") but then you got offended and told me that I shouldn't be dictating your future? What the hell?

"Don't think, act."

That doesn't sound conceited at all... <_<;;;;

Now, that's completely flawed logic. Why should you act before thinking? Don't you know that if you rush into things, there will be consequences?

If anything, you should think first and then act. If you don't agree with this, then I don't know what to say to you.

Edited by Nightmare

To extend on Nightmare's statement, and this can be applied to everyone (Including myself):

While it's good to have your own individual ideas, and 'not care what others think about you' at the end of the day that's bullshit.

It's others that make you who you are. And while it's important to have your own ideas, thoughts and musings, ignoring the feelings of others is beyond stupid. Expecially in a community-like forum like Serenes Forest.

So try to respect your fellow posters, while keeping your individuality. It's all about finding Equilibrium.

Edited by Lyle Dayek

Let's see what we have here.

You just realized you're bossing around, so I won't be talking about that. The other day, you were insulting me, a channel operator, in the chatroom, calling me arrogant, conceited and the likes. What did I ever do to you to deserve such harsh attacks on my character?

Another thing about the insults is that, I'm pretty sure you'd get a kickban if you insulted Sevensins and/or Smartrutter. Not only did I NOT kickban you, but I didn't come back with insults of my own, either, except for calling you ignorant.

Now this is another of your quirks. Deal with it? What is this place? A concentration camp? Or have you not read the rules?

Everybody here, or at least, almost everybody, are trying to create a nice, friendly atmosphere for civilized discussion (for the most part). Why can't you do the same? Why can't you drop that attitude and try to fit in?

Yes, I do call you a jerk, because of what has been said before. I don't think I need to repeat them.

And I don't want you to be in my good favour. I want you to be in everybody's good favour, because if you keep this up, pretty soon you'll end up pissing everybody off, not just a few of us. I'm sure you don't mind that, though, judging by your response(s).

I know this is directed at the general public, but I'll talk about myself here:

Was I ever unkind to you? What did I ever do to you? Aside from all those jokes. I always tried to help you and the other day, I gave you friendly advice ("You're way too serious, loosen up a bit") but then you got offended and told me that I shouldn't be dictating your future? What the hell?

Now, that's completely flawed logic. Why should you act before thinking? Don't you know that if you rush into things, there will be consequences?

If anything, you should think first and then act. If you don't agree with this, then I don't know what to say to you.

Channel operator or not, get off your high horse.

I merely state the truth, remember that.

I don't remember it quite so well, seeing as such little disputes aren't worth my time, I just recall you said similar things.

Keep in mind that I act towards you the exact same way you act towards me. Fair. I'll mirror your actions. If you're nice to me, I'm nice to you. If you're a jerk to me, I'm a jerk to you.

As far as I know, it's mainly you and Serene who have a real bone to pick with me, I wonder why.

I don't try to make friends or anything of the sort. If people don't like me they should avoid me or take it up with me. If I don't like people, I'll avoid them or take it up with them. You're not forced to talk to me.

- So long as you know that I was saying it in general. -

You did offer (mockingly) friendly advice, I admit that.

Act before thinking? How many assumptions do you make, truly, it's annoying.

Like I always say. I never regret anything.

If I do something, it's always for a good reason.

Also, stop being condescending, it's quite irritating.

Channel operator or not, get off your high horse.

I merely state the truth, remember that.

I don't remember it quite so well, seeing as such little disputes aren't worth my time, I just recall you said similar things.

Keep in mind that I act towards you the exact same way you act towards me. Fair. I'll mirror your actions. If you're nice to me, I'm nice to you. If you're a jerk to me, I'm a jerk to you.

As far as I know, it's mainly you and Serene who have a real bone to pick with me, I wonder why.

I don't try to make friends or anything of the sort. If people don't like me they should avoid me or take it up with me. If I don't like people, I'll avoid them or take it up with them. You're not forced to talk to me.

- So long as you know that I was saying it in general. -

You did offer (mockingly) friendly advice, I admit that.

Act before thinking? How many assumptions do you make, truly, it's annoying.

Like I always say. I never regret anything.

If I do something, it's always for a good reason.

Also, stop being condescending, it's quite irritating.

*facepalms* Oh god its Logic Swordsman all over again..........JUST SHUT UP AND MAKE UP! And if you dont wanna do that then DONT TALK TO EACH OTHER! SHIT! ....or you guys could like enroll in some kind of caniballistic death match of epicness........

*facepalms* Oh god its Logic Swordsman all over again..........JUST SHUT UP AND MAKE UP! And if you dont wanna do that then DONT TALK TO EACH OTHER! SHIT! ....or you guys could like enroll in some kind of caniballistic death match of epicness........

Eh?

L - SM?

Where'd that come from?

And why did you take not of my post -_-;;;;

Quite frankly, I'm good with anything ^_^

(I'm too tired to be angry/care.)

dude, stop fucking talking, you get off your high horse. nightmare is helping.

If you don't have anything constructive to say then please don't post. You're only adding to the hostility. No offence intended though. It's just not helping to say something like that.

Er...I kinda liked Tashi....

Anyway, I can understand that the two want to settle their differences before just 'making up'. But to both of you, (Nightmare and Swordmaster) please try to have a little less attitude in your posts.