The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Jesus, how can I help with this one?

Well, my friend recently had a miscarriage, which was incredibly sad...so here goes...sorry if this doesn't help.

Freohr, damn, I got nothing. :( Sorry, I really feel for you...you could of had a baby sibling, well, you'll see him/her one day...sorry I have nothing to say... :(

Freohr, just remember you'll see his/her face one day...

suzaku. shut up and leave this topic. you are doing nothing but making the flaming continue. if you wanna flame at matt about a fucking tv, make another topic or PM it but DO NOT LITTER FREOHR'S TOPICS WITH THIS CRAP. She barely makes topics as it is and the few ones she makes shouldnt have this crap in it!

The soulk of the devil shall not be known anymore it's lies have been to much for ones soul the cold bitter rememberence that was once forgotten now is coming back in brute force, the owners mind crumbling before it's power

suzaku. shut up and leave this topic. you are doing nothing but making the flaming continue. if you wanna flame at matt about a fucking tv, make another topic or PM it but DO NOT LITTER FREOHR'S TOPICS WITH THIS CRAP. She barely makes topics as it is and the few ones she makes shouldnt have this crap in it!
Especially one about something this serious.

Wow I go listen to Hollywood Undead and I comeback to see this.

Listen this topic is to commemorate FD's Loss (name confuses me like hell sorry). Not about how high the blasted TV was. Also I'm still in my closet waiting for the IW attack (information Warfare)

XD That cheered me up a bit.

^^ This too.

They don't?... Why not?

Because it's too cheaply thrown around. Anyone can just say "I'm sorry this happened to you" or "I wish I could help you" but who really means that these days? I'm not even sure if I mean it myself.