The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Don't worry. I'm gonna have a hot looking guy/girl bribe Red Fox with sexual favors to add the FE4 thread to Ultima.

*raises hand*

I'll do it.......

*takes pants off*

Man I wonder what would happen if red fox did that.......

*raises hand*

I'll do it.......

*takes pants off*

Man I wonder what would happen if red fox did that.......

The, like, four people who post in FE4 thread would BAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW until she undid it. Also, the cattle-prod's in, but I have to find Gatrie to use it.

I thought you have to use it on TLS as well, and gatrie will show up someday..he has to.
Well I'll deal with them when I see them. *Turns Cow-Prod on*

Wait wait wait! We can totally catch up to FE4! We just have to start posting on here everytime we're online. Ya know, carry an actual conversation.

yeah, I guess we could, you can force ask the rest of the UHO to post here at all times when they are on, would take a LONG time to catch up to them, plus they have people on at almost all times and a 50 page lead.

yeah, I guess we could, you can force ask the rest of the UHO to post here at all times when they are on, would take a LONG time to catch up to them, plus they have people on at almost all times and a 50 page lead.
Yeah! We need some losers with no lifes like they've got! ...Joking!

But anyway, I will ask force the rest of the UHO to help us out. That's a good idea. Now see, it's always force with me. I'm the cruelest of the UHO, so I force. I may not be strongest, but...

Anyway, how are you?

I am good, I got into AP world history for my sophomore year and only 20 kids can get into it out of the 500+ freshman at my school. I also got a 95 on a essay that the 5 class average was a 54