The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

???

93 pages?!?!?!

And the topic has over 1,000 replies and only 500 views!!!

WTF?!?!?!

(Again, I know this is cause of Mod abuse, it's just freaking crazy!!!)

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Hey, hey.

What's this about Bianchi and Princess Kilvas leaving for a while? =o

I missed a lot when I logged off last night D:

They both have school work to work on. They'll pop in from time to time, but they have to focus on that.

They both have school work to work on. They'll pop in from time to time, but they have to focus on that.

Aww man.

Well, I wish them luck on their school work! Though I wonder how this forum is going to function with it's Goddess XD

And geez. I'm one of the very few girls left here, now. D:

Aww man.

Well, I wish them luck on their school work! Though I wonder how this forum is going to function with it's Goddess XD

And geez. I'm one of the very few girls left here, now. D:

Well I'm filling in for Bianchi while she's gone. (Bow down to the Goddess and all that.)

But there's still Fox, and you haven't met Kiryn yet, but she's a regular here. She's currently on vacation.

Well I'm filling in for Bianchi while she's gone. (Bow down to the Goddess and all that.)

But there's still Fox, and you haven't met Kiryn yet, but she's a regular here. She's currently on vacation.

Oh. Well then, Yay!

And hey, if you're filling in for Bianchi, does that mean you'll be training me? =o

Oh. Well then, Yay!

And hey, if you're filling in for Bianchi, does that mean you'll be training me? =o

Nah, but I if you have any questions about how to be whatever Bianchi is training you to be I'll be happy to answer to the best of my abilities.

Nah, but I if you have any questions about how to be whatever Bianchi is training you to be I'll be happy to answer to the best of my abilities.

XD

Alright then. She was just teaching me the basics of chaos, anyway. I'm sure I'll be able to pick up on it fast after spending more time in this forum. =P

XD

Alright then. She was just teaching me the basics of chaos, anyway. I'm sure I'll be able to pick up on it fast after spending more time in this forum. =P

Yeah, it pretty much comes naturally here

due to a combination of spending too much time in this forum and blowing off my studying, i have just done horribly on a test. a very hard test that i should have spent at least a week studying for.

because of this, i am forced to make a decision. for the time being, i shall not be as active as i have been these past days. i knew this day was coming ever since i began to do Summer, because the class i'm taking is EXTREMELY COMPLICATED!

i shall still log in once in a while, just not every day, because i need to take my time studying Java and nuke science.

so, since i shall not be able to cause chaos, death, and destruction, someone shall have to momentarily take charge of my duties.

Are you taking a class on the basics of java, or a more advanced class?

Are you taking a class on the basics of java, or a more advanced class?

actually, i'm taking a class of nuclear engineering, and we must simulate what will happen in the reactor with a combination of MCNP, Mathematica, and Java.

So its basically a specialized programming class focused on nuclear simulation.

actually, i'm taking a class of nuclear engineering, and we must simulate what will happen in the reactor with a combination of MCNP, Mathematica, and Java.

So its basically a specialized programming class focused on nuclear simulation.

So you get a chance to bomb? Cool!

So you get a chance to bomb? Cool!

lol! we asked the professor that, and he said a big and juicy "NO!"

lol! it just for nuclear reactor stuff, as in making energy and stuff