The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Ah, that sounds interesting......and time consuming.....and kinda boring to work on.
A friend of mine studied the same thing once. He seemed pretty interested in it.

actually its kinda cool! its a bit complicated to learn all the stuff you need to do for a simulation, but when you finally get it to work you're all OH COOL!

i like nuke physics. its like physics, only cooler cause it has radiation stuff.

Part 3 of Radiant Dawn. Seems my Dawn Brigade is slightly under levelled. Oh well, guess I'll have to find some way to survive until the sixth turn.

Try to not use the BK. What happens when you reach chapter 12 ans 13? You'll have relied on Bk and your units will be even more underleveled then before. And you won't have any tanks to rely on. Well cept tauroneo. But he can't do everything.

As long as she still clings to that retarded "avatar" and sig i will hate her. Everyone here knows it was just a joke and we were fooling around and shes stupid enough to think everyone else here is as dumb as her to believe that crap to be true.

Not my fault there's nothing to replace it with <_<

BIANCHI!!! I thought you died. *hugs tightly*

I finally screwed up the courage to ask this girl out........and.......she told me she was a lesbian.

*Pats Shadrach on the back.*

Well, at least she didn't only say she was a lesbian in order to not go out with you. It's happened to me like that before.

*Pats Shadrach on the back.*

Well, at least she didn't only say she was a lesbian in order to not go out with you. It's happened to me like that before.

Now that sucks. But seriously, I'm fine now. I was embarassed for a while, but I got over it.

Now that sucks. But seriously, I'm fine now. I was embarassed for a while, but I got over it.

Yeah. I'm alright though. I got over her pretty quick. She was a bitch in actuality. I was attracted to her bewbs.

there is????? :huh: lol im kidding!

Well of course there are some women you only date for their Bewbz, but no one that you have a serious relationship with though.

there is????? :huh: lol im kidding!

LOOL.

Saying that on a forum that includes your one true love, your sister, and the Goddess of chaos might not be the smartest thing to do XD Though of course we know you're kidding. =P

Well to contribute to the topic:

The most akward convo i had was when a girl said "so where would you have sex at?"

.....I had no comment. <_<

LOOL.

Saying that on a forum that includes your one true love, your sister, and the Goddess of chaos might not be the smartest thing to do XD Though of course we know you're kidding. =P

Only reason i said it! Cuz i know that the ppl who matter here know im kidding! Some ppl are sadly dumb enough to think its true though! ........... :mellow: *fears that princess may see my previous post* :( :mellow:

It's not so much the game, but the tv show as well. Do they have animals in the world of pokemon? Like Cows and dogs and such? Cause if they do, what do they do for burgers and such? Do they kill a Milktank?