The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

I may not like Claire on a personal level, but I think flamming her in every topic she makes is going a bit far guys. That's probably one of the reasons she doesn't like us.

Im not interested in her/him/it liking me or being my friend.

Edited by MaSu

>_>

Technically Masu and it flamed each other... but I don't feel like modding either.

Well, I'm personally not against that, but if I were to mod someone, I would mod the instigator. If you start out a conversation with someone pleasantly, then if they get angry, it's their fault. If the two people continue to get into a fight and one side is always instigating the fight, it's obvious that that person should be banned. Or something along those lines.

Well, I'm personally not against that, but if I were to mod someone, I would mod the instigator. If you start out a conversation with someone pleasantly, then if they get angry, it's their fault. If the two people continue to get into a fight and one side is always instigating the fight, it's obvious that that person should be banned. Or something along those lines.

No. If they both do it then they're both guilty.

Provocation is not a valid excuse.

No. If they both do it then they're both guilty.

Provocation is not a valid excuse.

All the more reason Masu shouldn't flame her.

However, it really all depends on the situation.

fine i'll try to be more mature about this. So I won't get blamed for any descrepancies we have.

Fixed

There you go Masu. That's a much better line of thinking.

Well, unless it's 100, you can always miss. And unless it's 0, you can always get a Crit. FE games have become more realistic like that, in the two GBA games (in my experience) if you had at least an 80 or higher you would always hit. And I've missed with 88s before, never anything in the 90s.
My Seth missed TWICE with a 99, and the Demon King hit with a 30-ish.