The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

It doesn't matter whether I'm part of the B-Team or not; you still can't reap my head off!

And I considered your statement about eating MR not being cannibalism and...I decided to rejoin!

Another person pursuaded by The Fireman.

Welcome back aboard, Miracle Worker.

*Fire Emblem Recruiting Song in the background*

I'm glad to have you back! You are a valuable member of our valuable team.

in fact, every member is a valuable member. we appreciate whatever valuable you do in order to achieve valuable victory.

that is what sets us apart from the other teams.

no they're not! i want some orange juice! *cries*

the one that goes....

dum dum dum dumdumdum dum dum dum dumdumdum

*smiles* sorry the answer is going to be no

one time i was told that i behaved too childish, and that i look younger than i am.

*cries* i don't behave childish! i'm a perfectly functioning 18 year old of society!

*CRIES*

Oh my god. I have the exact same problem!

But not only do I look and act younger than I am, my voice is also really young-sounding.

I'm beginning to hate it when telemarketer's mistake me for a kid or something on the phone and ask for my "mommy." Argh.

Ah well. According to my friends, my voice has lately begun to sound more my age, so now I guess I only have problems with the first two. XD

Also, I totally misunderstood this topic when I first read the title. Sorry, Fireman. XD

Oh my god. I have the exact same problem!

But not only do I look and act younger than I am, my voice is also really young-sounding.

I'm beginning to hate it when telemarketer's mistake me for a kid or something on the phone and ask for my "mommy." Argh.

Ah well. According to my friends, my voice has lately begun to sound more my age, so now I guess I only have problems with the first two. XD

Also, I totally misunderstood this topic when I first read the title. Sorry, Fireman. XD

Lol, I have the exact opposite problem. I people always think I'm older than I actually am because of the way I look and act. One time on the phone they thought I was the homeowner.

My problem however...I'll get back to you.