The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

May I ask what do we do?

We prevent B-Team(bianchi and lyle's team) from wreaking havoc and insanity in the forest. They like to do all kinds of destructive things!

MA says that he opposes B-Team but i think he said he flies solo.......

And i know fox hates b-team cuz of the insanity

I ain't asking Fox, I'd get my head ripped off. She's more scary than MA on a mod abuse rampage.

I ain't asking Fox, I'd get my head ripped off. She's more scary than MA on a mod abuse rampage.

Yeah. YOU Saw her rage outburst yesterday right?

Current team:

Masu

Princess

Desdemona

Cymbeline

Fireman

Serene

Chaos Ninji

Lord Sothe

Percival

This is more like: Masu is looking for attention, so he decided to copy Bianchi and try to make his own team so he could feel cool about himself.

I say the truth and the truth is what I say.

This is more like: Masu is looking for attention, so he decided to copy Bianchi and try to make his own team so he could feel cool about himself.

I say the truth and the truth is what I say.

Y'know i dont care about being cool in the least cuz if i did i wouldnt act the way i already do you moron. I just felt like having a team but if ur gonna bitch about it just cuz your stupid......wait im not gonna insult bianchi she has nothing to do with this.

Welp, it worked now! I'm at the

Dheginsea

battle (don't read this, Myr!).

My Wii/RD chooses some really bad times to act up. Sometimes the music gets glitchy, and the loading takes too long. At times it gives me an error screen.

Same with my Gamecube and PoR. And they both (GC and Wii) make clicky noises before they give me the error message. It's stupid.

FuCK! I GOT THE BAD ENDING FOR TOS 2 DAMN WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! *punches ground*

You've already finished it? How long is this thing?

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! SHIT! AND I HAVE WORK IN 20 MINS! Im gonna be so pissed till i get home! Then im gonna play TOS 2 AND I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL NOT GET THIS ENDING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! SHIT! AND I HAVE WORK IN 20 MINS! Im gonna be so pissed till i get home! Then im gonna play TOS 2 AND I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL NOT GET THIS ENDING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet you will get it again.