The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

IT'S OVER NINE-THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND! HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNDREEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!

fix'd

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

CGV and I both hhit 3000 today. Raven just recently hit 1000 as well......

Also, I became a Heron. #6 in the history of the forest.

This is quite a day/week for landmarks.

i'm done i was going to be here but all i got was leave so i will be around to look if you all are not being so rude to the not here Soulja boy

actually what u got was "see u soon" and "work on your grammar"

we never said "GTFO NOOB LOL"

i'm done i was going to be here but all i got was leave so i will be around to look if you all are not being so rude to the not here Soulja boy

Still, terrible grammar.

If you're leaving then leave and stop trying to make a big dramatic deal out of it. You're welcome to stay, you're welcome to leave. It's your choice.

You proved our point with this post. We tried to help you. You shove it in our face.

....meanie.....

Remember what you said bout making me angry?

Well, it's hard to remember with DMG staring at us with that wide-open smile all the time....

ahhhhhh a female hulk... wait...

There actually was a female hulk.

EDIT: Don't worry. She only had green skin. Not huge bulging muscles like the male Hulk.....

If I remember correctly, she was just a normal-sized woman with green hair, green skin, and super strength.

*imagines priscilla like that*

*Vomits for the dream I had of her 3 nights ago*

I just wikied the female hulk. She's called the She-Hulk.

A highly skilled lawyer, she has served as legal counsel to various superheroes on numerous occasions.

What a way to take advantage of her powers....

Want me to be honest? Never come back.

I don't see why I SHOULDN'T hate him after he constantly talks to me privately making fun of me and fucking with my mind then I say ONE thing to him and he gets pissed off and starts whining and brings his brother or metal arc to the IRC chat even though they can't do anything.

If you DO come back there's only one thing that you should really do before you come back:

GROW. UP.

Want me to be honest? Never come back.

I don't see why I SHOULDN'T hate him after he constantly talks to me privately making fun of me and fucking with my mind then I say ONE thing to him and he gets pissed off and starts whining and brings his brother or metal arc to the IRC chat even though they can't do anything.

If you DO come back there's only one thing that you should really do before you come back:

GROW. UP.

My sentiments exactly. If he ever sees this, and might be wondering why his name was turning Guest####, I registered the names he had used to my knowledge. Honestly, you're annoying, and constantly spam all over the place. Bring up nonsense, tell lies. WTF is your problem? You're older than me too. It wouldn't hurt to learn grammar, or have common sense. You give us an ample amount of reason to hate you.

Be respectful, that's all. Learn from your brother. If I had power in the chat, I would have kick-banned you a long time ago.