The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

July 8th. And now you've reached heron status? What's the S word.....

Yeah I just noticed that

Geez MaSu you spamed worse than I do on a good week

Initiate bedtime sequence.

Wow. You DID keep your promise to invade one of Masu's topics.

Okay. Bedtime Story:

One upon a time, a group of people were racing in Grumble Volcano. Desdemona rode on a cannon and knocked the poor and defenseless Knife into the wall. His jaw, unfortunately, shattered. Cymbeline activated a Pow that sent the poor and defenseless Songbird flying into the lava. Songbird, unfortunately, melted. Sevensins threw a red shell at the poor and defenseless Zephrion, and his racecar flipped over. Zephrion, unfortunately, could not turn back over. Then, suddenly, Eggman appeared out of no where with unlimited mega mushroom power. He ran over the poor and defenseless, Cymbeline, Desdemona and Sevensins. They, unfortunately, were flattened for the rest of their lives.

The moral of the story, boys and girls, is that Eggman always wins. A good friend of mine taught me this lesson.

Wow. You DID keep your promise to invade one of Masu's topics.

Okay. Bedtime Story:

One upon a time, a group of people were racing in Grumble Volcano. Desdemona rode on a cannon and knocked the poor and defenseless Knife into the wall. His jaw, unfortunately, shattered. Cymbeline activated a Pow that sent the poor and defenseless Songbird flying into the lava. Songbird, unfortunately, melted. Sevensins threw a red shell at the poor and defenseless Zephrion, and his racecar flipped over. Zephrion, unfortunately, could not turn back over. Then, suddenly, Eggman appeared out of no where with unlimited mega mushroom power. He ran over the poor and defenseless, Cymbeline, Desdemona and Sevensins. They, unfortunately, were flattened for the rest of their lives.

The moral of the story, boys and girls, is that Eggman always wins. A good friend of mine taught me this lesson.

He actually came into our game, I think Nightmare haxxed into our game.

NICE STORY.

Yeah I just noticed that

Geez MaSu you spamed worse than I do on a good week

But i was actually being on topic in the topics I was posting in (most were convos in the Naruto topic with me and Lyle or me updating the story like crazy) Hey at least I didnt spam like hell in the What are you Listening to topic cuz i sure as hell could have if i wanted to.

>_>

Also, on a COMPLETELY unrelated note not involving red hair doodz with giant snakes made out of bones... (eew)

I'm waiting for a Heron who didn't spam to reach the Heron status.

>_>

Also, on a COMPLETELY unrelated note not involving red hair doodz with giant snakes made out of bones... (eew)

Lyle and CGV and Masu say Hi.

Lyle and CGV and Masu say Hi.

MaSu, when you're joking you should steal the following smilie from a site that uses it:

OMG.gif

ESPECIALLY when you said CGV.

WAIT...

You're being serious. ahhahhhahahhahhahahhaahhahahahhahahahahahha

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

That made me laugh. But seriously, I can't wait until there's a Heron who didn't spam to get there.

Thanks for bailing on us MaSu. You win -OVER 9000 cool points. :o

Hell yeah. Warning to MaSu: We're gonna haunt you for the rest of your life. Or at least until you explain why you bailed.

>_>

Hika.....have you noticed that everyone spams here? Or are you just oblivious to that?

I'd say the only person that has never spammed in the forums would be Nightmare.

Hika.....have you noticed that everyone spams here? Or are you just oblivious to that?

I'd say the only person that has never spammed in the forums would be Nightmare.

I almost never even post in the normal forums.

:mellow:

But Sevensins.

But Celice.

But Rakath.

But Izuka.

Also, I never said that I wouldn't have achieved Heron without spamming. I've spammed quite a bit when I did post in the normal forums often.

It's just that there needs to be a Heron that hasn't gotten there by spamming.

I almost never even post in the normal forums.

:mellow:

But Sevensins.

But Celice.

But Rakath.

But Izuka.

Also, I never said that I wouldn't have achieved Heron without spamming. I've spammed quite a bit when I did post in the normal forums often.

It's just that there needs to be a Heron that hasn't gotten there by spamming.

I never did either.

And what you're asking is impossible. Everyone who shows up to the forums often enough to get Heron status within the next decade spams at some points. I like to think that even though I do spam certain pages, I still spam them with enough intelligent information that it proves worthwhile, rather than just a post like: "Okay." or "DAZ SO FUN-E" or something stupid like that.

I figure that will all my intelligent posts in FFtF and the introduction page, (And there are some, like this one.) That I make up for the spamminess I may have in other boards, thus giving me the satisfaction that I earned my status as a heron.

And if you don't like it, then you can go complain about it to your mum. Cause she's the only one who'd care.

I'm Akari. Yeah. The one who usually get's last place? That's me.

But I won't give up. I'll keep coming back for more. Not only will I improve, but I'll be the person who makes everyone else look good because I'll be occupying last place. You guys would be lost without me.

LOL.