The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Uber hugs = ripoff of Epic hugs.

EPIC HUG TO MAX>>>>>>UBER HUG TO MAX>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Epic Hug>>>>>>>Uber Hug>>>>>>>>Hug>>>>>>Pat on the back.

Of course there are Epic Uber Hugs to the Max. But those are to dangerous to use. They're like the nuclear bombs of the Hug War.

Uber hugs = ripoff of Epic hugs.

EPIC HUG TO MAX>>>>>>UBER HUG TO MAX>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Epic Hug>>>>>>>Uber Hug>>>>>>>>Hug>>>>>>Pat on the back.

Of course there are Epic Uber Hugs to the Max. But those are to dangerous to use. They're like the nuclear bombs of the Hug War.

Well y'know what? You cant Love hug princess! Only bianchi! So HAH! *love hugs princess*

Well y'know what? You cant Love hug princess! Only bianchi! So HAH! *love hugs princess*

I can love her. I just can't be in love with her.

Edited by Lyle Dayek

You can't force someone to not love someone.

ANYTHING is possible in the forest...............*slips Fireman 20,000 to hit Lyle with concussion carl*

I do love Princess. She's one of my closest friends here. Just because I love her doesn't mean I have to be in love with her. I love you th same way Masu. I don't want to marry her or anything, but I do love her.

I do love Princess. She's one of my closest friends here. Just because I love her doesn't mean I have to be in love with her. I love you th same way Masu. I don't want to marry her or anything, but I do love her.

*takes a few steps back*

ANYTHING is possible in the forest...............*slips Fireman 20,000 to hit Lyle with concussion carl*
This

*hugs next poster*

It seems you two disagree.

*Hugs Both.*

*uber hugs lyle*

the word uber reminds me of pokemon. XD

All normal relationships must eventually have bumps in the road.

I know! Im just kidding around. I have full faith in princess........dont trust lyle though.

IT WAS A JOKE LYLE.