The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Perhaps. But it builds up overtime.

I know. And I'm getting tired of it.

Just do what we do and get use to it. Serene would always make fun of my failure. He has said time and time again "What can I say? Im an asshole and I dont give a damn what you think about me." so he isn't going to change or be nicer just by you going "Fuck you!" Hell if anything that will make him target you more because he knows you will react.

Just do what we do and get use to it. Serene would always make fun of my failure. He has said time and time again "What can I say? Im an asshole and I dont give a damn what you think about me." so he isn't going to change or be nicer just by you going "Fuck you!" Hell if anything that will make him target you more because he knows you will react.

I suppose.

Though what pisses me off is that he calls me a failure for no apparent reason. Or when I'm doing something stupid on purpose. It ruins the moment.

Sorry for my language.

Grr.. That part must not have happened in the english dub yet, because I'm not familiar with that...

ZERO WILL NOW GO ON A BLOODY KILLING SPREE WITH PRINCESS AT HIS SIDE HELPING HIM IN THE MASS MURDER FOR THE CODE GEASS SPOILERS

Grr.. That part must not have happened in the english dub yet, because I'm not familiar with that...

It did. It's not an actual quote. It was in the episode with Kallen's mom taking the refrain and a certain line from Milly...

"But added together, they eventually break you."~Milly

Edited by Fireman

I suppose.

Though what pisses me off is that he calls me a failure for no apparent reason. Or when I'm doing something stupid on purpose. It ruins the moment.

Sorry for my language.

You shouldn't let it get to you. I mean come on, who on this fourm really thinks your failure?

I mean, I get angry like that to, so mabye I'm wrong about letting it get to you.. XD

It did. It's not an actual quote. It was in the episode with Kallen's mom taking the refrain and a certain line from Milly...

"But added together, they eventually break you."~Milly

I don't think I have seen that yet, I watch the english dub on adult swim, and I dont watch ahead online. I'm not one of those people who like to spoil stuff like that.

You shouldn't let it get to you. I mean come on, who on this fourm really thinks your failure?

I mean, I get angry like that to, so mabye I'm wrong about letting it get to you.. XD

<_<

I can list a few....

Like?

*Cracks Knuckles.*

Serene

The L

Nightmare

Hikarusa

Masu

Ema Syke (She used to anyway)

Zephrion

Sevensins maybe

Myself. (I count. Unless I fail that much)

the list goes on.

Edited by Lyle Dayek

*Cracks Knuckles.*

Serene

The L

Nightmare

Hikarusa

Masu

Probably Fireman

Zephiron

Sevensins maybe

the list goes on.

Hey I don't think your a failure, I just love to rag on your mistakes sometimes. If I would say you fail I'd say you fail. And I dont' say that

Hey I don't think your a failure, I just love to rag on your mistakes sometimes. If I would say you fail I'd say you fail. And I dont' say that

Yes you do. You said it earlier in this topic.

*Cracks Knuckles.*

Serene

The L

Nightmare

Hikarusa

Masu

Probably Fireman

Zephiron

Sevensins maybe

the list goes on.

I don't think Serene was being serious.. As for the L, dont listen to him.. I can tell Nightmare dosen't like me either, but I dont care. I know Masu wasen't being serious. Ema skye, I don't know I kinda met her last night, I don't know who Sevensins is, and I'm sure if you paid Fireman he would change his mind.

*Cracks Knuckles.*

Serene-He just likes to rag on ppl. Hes not a bad guy

The L-HE FAILS HIMSELF

Nightmare-You just irk him sometimes

Hikarusa-Nightmare but a bit more often

Masu-I love teasing you. I dont really think you fail otherwise I wouldn't be trying to help you

Ema Syke (She used to anyway)-I'll keep what I have to say about her to myself. Ill just say....nevermind.

Maybe Fox-I dont think she dislikes anyone here

Zephrion-hes an ass. But not a cool one like Serene.

Sevensins maybe-Hes another zeph but more immature

Myself. (I count. Unless I fail that much)-NOW YOU FAIL FOR PULLING THAT

the list goes on.

......so the only ppl who think you fail are ppl who fail themselves and assholes so screw it! Just ignore the asses! Theres plenty other ppl to talk with here!

Edited by MaSu