The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

......so the only ppl who think you fail are ppl who fail themselves and assholes so screw it! Just ignore the asses! Theres plenty other ppl to talk with here!

That's nice MaSu thanks

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

That's nice MaSu thanks

I try. Even if I fail epicly at what I do I still try.

And fox the one I quoted had "Maybe Fox" not Fireman. I just quoted his list after an edit I think.........I dunno. Now im confused. *feels stupid* XD

Er. I added you. As a maybe. We don't really talk to much so I just assumed.
I try. Even if I fail epicly at what I do I still try.

And fox the one I quoted had "Maybe Fox" not Fireman. I just quoted his list after an edit I think.........I dunno. Now im confused. *feels stupid* XD

I see....

I don't think Lyle fails. I wouldn't support him if I did.

There are a few people that fail in my mind. No one that's posting here though....

YAY, people on this topic, that includes me, YAY.

Someone say what's on my mind

*Cracks Knuckles.*

Serene

The L

Nightmare

Hikarusa

Masu

Ema Syke (She used to anyway)

Zephrion

Sevensins maybe

Myself. (I count. Unless I fail that much)

the list goes on.

I only think that you're a failure HALF of the time. :o

Also, I noticed it was Yoruichi when I first saw it in some other topic. Everyone else must be blind/not watch Bleach.

Also, I noticed it was Yoruichi when I first saw it in some other topic. Everyone else must be blind/not watch Bleach.

Oi Dumbass, I knew it was her I just didn't say anything

She's my favorite Bleach character and I didn't notice it.

*sighs* Sorry girls if i seem a bit mean in this but:

What you did in your title pisses me off. Adding that "The failures of Lyle Dayek" part. This is what I said word for word in my head when I saw that "OH NO YOU ARE FUCKING KIDDING" What the hell is that about man!? You need to STOP BEATING YOURSELF UP OVER WHAT OTHERS SAY! Do you not remember how it was when I first joined!? I would always be made fun of for being the "idiot" or "epic failing retard" but I never pulled shit like this! Letting everyone know that they are affecting you and eating away at you in the way they want to happen to you!? Its bullshit lyle! Damn it im sorry about my language but I dont like it when I see someone who beats themself up over what others think about them. BE YOURSELF. FUCK WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT YOU! Now of course you do need to take other's thoughts in mind sometimes but you should get what im getting at right? *sighs* Im sorry Fox and Princess if I seemed out of hand but I had a friend in real life who kinda had the same thing happen with her so it just brought back buried rage.

I know what she looks like, that`s why I said it didn't look like her.

What you did in your title pisses me off. Adding that "The failures of Lyle Dayek" part. This is what I said word for word in my head when I saw that "OH NO YOU ARE FUCKING KIDDING" What the hell is that about man!? You need to STOP BEATING YOURSELF UP OVER WHAT OTHERS SAY! Do you not remember how it was when I first joined!? I would always be made fun of for being the "idiot" or "epic failing retard" but I never pulled shit like this! Letting everyone know that they are affecting you and eating away at you in the way they want to happen to you!? Its bullshit lyle! Damn it im sorry about my language but I dont like it when I see someone who beats themself up over what others think about them. BE YOURSELF. FUCK WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT YOU! Now of course you do need to take other's thoughts in mind sometimes but you should get what im getting at right? *sighs* Im sorry Fox and Princess if I seemed out of hand but I had a friend in real life who kinda had the same thing happen with her so it just brought back buried rage.

...Yeah, I pretty much agree,

Come on Lyle, You even changed the named of the topic!! YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE!!! If you think you are a failure, then you will lose all confidence in yourself. I think of you as one of the five coolest people here!

Five you say? XD

No offense MaSu but did we really need the big red caps text, If it was red and caps it'd be okay.

@Everyone in the topic, take a five and eat.

I care a lot of what people think about me.

While it's important to be an individual, the fact of the matter is: What other people think of you matters a lot more than idealists say. EX: You can try to be an individual, but if you're at a job interview, if the person doesn't like you, he's not gonna be: "Well, he's a unique person and doesn't care what other people think, so I'd say he's got the job." He's gonna be: "EFF YOU D***HEAD. YOU'RE FIRED."