The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

You can like Elincia. But don't touch my Bianchi. She's mine alone for the next 24 hours.

24...hours...? Please tell me there will at least be some conversation in that time. And shouting does not count.

24...hours...? Please tell me there will at least be some conversation in that time. And shouting does not count.

Or moans of pleasure

And with that I go to play PSII and lvl up the doc I just got who (like all characters) start lvling up at 1

I dont give a damn about bianchi!!!!!!

Sorry. I'm feeling a little protective. I mean, imagine if Princess was gone for that long.

I'm sure you understand now.

We'll probably be mostly cuddling. Or she'll be killing me in some strenous task.

I mean, I'm good in bed I guess, but I'm not 24 hours straight good.

Sorry. I'm feeling a little protective. I mean, imagine if Princess was gone for that long.

I'm sure you understand now.

We'll probably be mostly cuddling. Or she'll be killing me in some strenous task.

I mean, I'm good in bed I guess, but I'm not 24 hours straight good.

I know, I just felt like putting that out there. No one should be that good.

What?

"Screaming"

"Moans of Pleasure"

"Im good in bed! Just not for 24 hours!"

"She'll just kill me in some strenuous task in bed!"

THIS IS WHY I DONT LEAVE TO WATCH A FULL EPISODE OF ANIME WHILE IM HERE. THIS SHIT HAPPENS!

"Screaming"

"Moans of Pleasure"

THIS IS WHY I DONT LEAVE TO WATCH A FULL EPISODE OF ANIME WHILE IM HERE. THIS SHIT HAPPENS!

I didn't say that.....

Anyway Masu, you should be used to this by now...

"Screaming"

"Moans of Pleasure"

You can't talk. I left chat for a while to watch One Piece and when I got back, some guy, I think Fireman was shouting "MASTURBATION!" and Angel of Death was shouting "STAFF RAEP!"

You can't talk. I left chat for a while to watch One Piece and when I got back, some guy, I think Fireman was shouting "MASTURBATION!" and Angel of Death was shouting "STAFF RAEP!"

Hey there was a time when I left to read the new reborn and I came back to seeing different ways to say masturbation. I then logged off the chat for a week.

Hey there was a time when I left to read the new reborn and I came back to seeing different ways to say masturbation. I then logged off the chat for a week.

I sat next to a near-chronic masturbator in Spanish class and had the same talk...which is one reason why I switched over to Japanese. Are we really competing about this?

I sat next to a near-chronic masturbator in Spanish class and had the same talk...which is one reason why I switched over to Japanese. Are we really competing about this?

remember kiba and I sat next to the same guy. Kiba sat next to him in his basic skills class and I sat next to him in US/VA history.