The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

look its not all our fault for doing it, if its there and not many posts on it you usually think that its a brand new topic, not many ppl are paying attention to the date when there busy with something else

look its not all our fault for doing it, if its there and not many posts on it you usually think that its a brand new topic, not many ppl are paying attention to the date when there busy with something else

topics are supposed to be closed after 30 days of inactivity.

Well if you go searching through the pages upon pages of topics, and you end up on page 1 and post there, then you KNOW its from long ago.

Topics from a week ago don't even show up on the first page. (FFtF, not any where else)

Edited by Ocelot the Viper

yes I do know that but when another person posts there first it will show up on the first page immediately so then if more ppl start posting there its not there fault

yes I do know that but when another person posts there first it will show up on the first page immediately so then if more ppl start posting there its not there fault

But the reason of it happening in the first place is annoying, which is what I'm saying. And besides the 2nd person to post looks up to read some other ones, and notices its old, which pisses us off.