The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

Well, of course....

Just watch. He won't come back November 12th, we'll give him the funeral, and he'll come back November 13th...

nah, I dont think so. I dont know anything about Knife. but there are a lot of ppls worry about him so I think he not that kind of ppl.

Maybe he want princess to have another better one so he quit in silent?

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

My theory is that initially, he stopped visiting because his computer/electricity got jacked up.

But as time passed, he got bored of us and even with his computer/electricity back, he sees no need to come and visit. :(

well, at least its better than him dying <_<

YOUR FUCKING VANESSA DIDNT WIN A SINGLE MATCH AGAINST ME BITCH

YEAH SHE DID!!!! And it wasn't 1v1, so unless we do 3 Vanessas vs 3 Athenas, WE WILL NEVER KNOW.

Also, the only reason you don't like her is because she isn't jumping around in a skirt. fricking perv...

Edited by Vanessa

YEAH SHE DID!!!! And it wasn't 1v1, so unless we do 3 Vanessas vs 3 Athenas, WE WILL NEVER KNOW.

Also, the only reason you don't like her is because she isn't jumping around in a skirt.

NOT TRUE. I DONT LIKE VANESSA CUZ SHE SUCKS. AND SO DOES HER VOICE. YURI AND KING DONT JUMP ARROUND IN SKIRTS.

There needs to be a Tales of the Abyss spin-off starring Guy and his hilarious antics!

Guy provides endless amounts of laughs in the first place.

At least when Vanessa speaks she doesn't scream

PSYCHO BALL! PSYCHO BALL!PSYCHO BALL! PSYCHO BALL!PSYCHO BALL! PSYCHO BALL!PSYCHO BALL! PSYCHO BALL!PSYCHO BALL! PSYCHO BALL!PSYCHO BALL! PSYCHO BALL! over and over again... <_<

Edited by Vanessa

At least when Vanessa speaks she doesn't scream

PSYCHO BALL! PSYCHO BALL!PSYCHO BALL! PSYCHO BALL!PSYCHO BALL! PSYCHO BALL!PSYCHO BALL! PSYCHO BALL!PSYCHO BALL! PSYCHO BALL!PSYCHO BALL! PSYCHO BALL! over and over again... <_<

I DONT ONLY FUCKING USE PSYCHO BALL. I JUMP AND KICK YOU IN THE FACE. PSYCHO SWORD, AND THE MOVE WHERE SHE TURNS INTO A BALL IN THE AIR THEN KICKS YOU