hello, it's me

enigmedic

uh, hi

i'm enigmedic, but just call me medic if you'd like. i'm a pretty big fan of fire emblem. by that, i mean i've only played awakening, conquest, and birthright. though, i'd love to get my hands on the older installments.

i also have not a strategic bone in my body so i've never played fully through a game on classic mode whoops

but i joined this website so i could see how to not die when i'm on a difficulty higher than casual so i suppose that's about it

i have other interests but it's late where i live and i'd like to get to bed soon

so hello and goodnight m8s

"I'd love to get my hands on the older installments."

"I also have not a strategic bone in my body so i've never played fully through a game on classic mode whoops

but i joined this website so i could see how to not die when i'm on a difficulty higher than casual so i suppose that's about it"

"It's late where I live"

Response 1: Hardest to find seem to be the Tellius series, in my experiences if anything.

Response 2: After playing 7, I felt genuinely better about my strategic abilities, especially since there's no casual feature until 12.

Response 3: Given that you've played Birthright and Conquest, and are claiming it's late, I'd say you're somewhere in America, which means that you're diurnal since I'm British and thrive at nighttime and right now is: 04:20AM.

My diagnosis?

You need to tip more scales.

Welcome to the community, Enigmedic.

It's not too hard to own the English FE games, most of them are downloadable nowadays, not including the Tellius games, of course.

Welcome to the community, Enigmedic.

It's not too hard to own the English FE games, most of them are downloadable nowadays, not including the Tellius games, of course.

Well, they're downloadable, but in some cases (like mine especially) Dolphin may not run on the computer because the computer just can't handle it. My friend's computer which is miles better than mine plays PoR in HYPER slow-mo and just getting past the cutscene before the tutorial battle against Greil was an ordeal.

Welcome!

Don't worry about the strategy, man! I'm also #TeamScrub and learnt a few things that helped me with the games here! ;3

Have a blast!

Edited by Ken Masters

Welcome to the Forest, Enigmedic!

It's okay to be bad at strategy.

With practice and good tips you'll get good in no time.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Well, they're downloadable, but in some cases (like mine especially) Dolphin may not run on the computer because the computer just can't handle it. My friend's computer which is miles better than mine plays PoR in HYPER slow-mo and just getting past the cutscene before the tutorial battle against Greil was an ordeal.

I meant moreso on the legal spectrum of things.