Hello!

To Dang Tall

Hello everyone! After skulking about this forum for a few months I decided to join. Like most people west side I was introduced through Fire Emblem after Marth and Roy made it into Brawl. I didn't really get any games in the series until Shadow Dragon but I did borrow (bum) Rekka no Ken and Sacred Stones off my friends and plan to eventually buy them off virtual console. I hope they will eventually re-release Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn on WiiU so I could check those out as well.

I am actually finding much less time to play games as I am now fully employed, but still manage to play a little bit every day normally at the cost of a few hours of sleep. I mostly enjoy RPG series but I also play pretty much anything I find enjoyable.

Welcome to the Forest, To Dang Tall!

Your profile picture definitely reminds me of a Nippon Ichi Software game but I can't find wich.

So, I have a question for you : from where comes this character?

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

So sorry for the double post.

Make some mistakes there.

Have a nice day and welcome again.

Edited by Ycine

Welcome to the community, To Dang Tail.

Do you work a 9-5 or something like that? Personally the longest shift I've ever had is a 9 hour shift, I can't imagine ever working a 12 hour shift.