Rate the Pairings Thread

makuroh

Hey guys, welcome to this topic that I had in mind for some time now. First I know that we already have a pairing topic, but that's for recommendations most of the time, here what I plan is to put two pairings with the same individual against one another so the users rate those specific pairs based on the following aspects:

1.- How good the pair performs in the game, if they complement each other well, if the support bonuses match and if the class gained by marriage seal is worth it, etc.

2.- How good the child unit turns out to be.

Here is an example:

Jakob/Felicia:

As a pairing these two get a 3/5

Now Felicia!Dwyer

As a unit he gets a 2/5

By combining those two scores the pairing overall gets a 5/10.

So that's the jist, simple enough right? At the end of each round I'll sum up all the ratings to give the pairing it's definitive score, how fun!

Also, I'll keep posting all the results here in the original post for quick access. Now, let's begin with the Ratings!

Edited by UdoGudo

In all honesty, I'd give those pairings an even split.

Xander/Charlotte: 8/10 (4/5 + 4/5) Makes Siegbert better on offense, but suffer defensively.

Selena/Charlotte: 8/10 (4/5 + 4/5) Makes Siegbert much more well-rounded with good defenses.

If you don't plan on having Xander marry another royal, Charlotte and Selena are both definitely his best options. I had a genuine struggle over which of them would be with Xander and Keaton when I was planning my pairings for my Revelations Lunatic run. in the end, I decided on Selena with Xander to keep Siegbert safer on defense and give Charlotte to Keaton due to Velouria being able to snag a whopping boost of seven to her Str cap and due to her having increased Def from Selena being unnecessary for a unit who is defensively strong by default.