Pairing Children

Sieghart

Good day or Evening Everyone.

I just finish the pairing for the first generation and i need help to pair the children's and which child pair may be appropriate to use Friendship seal ?

this are the children:

Selena!Kanna

Jacob!Shigure

Azura!Dwyer

Hinoka!Sophie

Mozu!Midori

Kangero!Shiro

Hana!Kiragi

Orochi!Azugi

Peri!Selkie

Effie!Mitama

Sakura!Caeldori

Nyx!Rhajat

Charlotte!Siegbert

Felicia!Forrest

Rinkah!Ignatius

Beruka!Veloria

Setsuna!Percy

Elise!Ophelia

Camilla!Soleil

Oboro!Nina

Thanks.

I find Selkie x Hisame may be useful, as she can benefit from getting Astra through Partner Seal.

Support-wise, I really like Kana and Asugi, Rhajat and Shigure, and most of Sophie's pairings are really good, especially Sophie x Shiro.

(Spearmaster Sophie is god btw)

Hope that helped? If you need more I could probably think of more, these are just the ones off the top of my head.

I find Selkie x Hisame may be useful, as she can benefit from getting Astra through Partner Seal.

Support-wise, I really like Kana and Asugi, Rhajat and Shigure, and most of Sophie's pairings are really good, especially Sophie x Shiro.

(Spearmaster Sophie is god btw)

Hope that helped? If you need more I could probably think of more, these are just the ones off the top of my head.

Thanks for answer i was thinking something like that for little Kanna, In case of Hisame will be In another life since In my main run Hinata is single.

Thanks for answer i was thinking something like that for little Kanna, In case of Hisame will be In another life since In my main run Hinata is single.

Haha, same here.

I could never really find anyone I liked for him.