Boon and Bane for marrying Jakob?

LoboKD001

i want to start Hard Classic on Conquest and plan on marrying jakob in that file but what kind of boon and bane possible other class should be to maximize dwyer's stat at the same time not making corrin too fragile for story?

This app is amazing.

Sooo. . .Dwyer's gonna be physical, full stop. Here's a couple of options:

- Stack Strength

- Do something about that Speed

- Abuse the everliving daylights out of Nohr Noble

Dwyer's lone A+ is with Percy. . .which isn't necessarily a bad thing. So, here's some suggestions:

- Go +Str/-Luck, and take Sky Knight as a talent. Pass on Warding Blow, while Jakob reclasses to Sky Knight and passes on Darting Blow. Have Dwyer learn Armored Blow on his own. The result should be a Dwyer that gains a lot of AS on his turn, and takes very little damage if the enemy survives long enough to counter-attack.

- Do the same, with Fighter as a talent. Kana should be able to pull off 'zerker (have him A+ Percy for Swordbreaker), while Dwyer can attempt to be a decent Great Knight.

- Go +Spd/-Mag, and take Ninja as a talent. Kana can chip away at the enemy thanks to Savage Blow (A+ Percy) and Poison Strike, while Dwyer can just run things over as a Paladin/Vanguard.

- Go +Skl/-Mag, and take Spear Fighter as a talent. Have Dwyer get some combination of Luna/Rend Heaven (pass this down)/Aether/Dragon Fang/Sol (marry Soliel)/Aegis/Pavise (have Corrin pass this down). Kana can be a Spear Master with Lancefaire/Dragonic Hex/Quixotic/Nohrian Trust/Defender (pass this down or A+ Siegbert).

- For "I want this done quickly, and screw postgame", try +Str/-Mag Samurai. Corrin can pass down Duelist's Blow (which should help Dwyer immensely on your turn, especially if he goes into something like Great Knight/Paladin), and Kana can murder everything using swords.

Edited by eclipse

I assume if I grind during story? I want to finish hard classic without grinding so i won't get dwyer and other kids except for kana cuz skills are easier to get with him. I do mind postgame stuff so I guess +str/-luck is my choice then. Hopefully it wont make me a crit magnet lol

edit :thx

Edited by LoboKD001