Cipher Series 7 - Info, News, Leaks, & Discussion: Dec 16: Tournament Promos Revealed!

Kirie

While Ninian has a shot as the "heroine", Nino is more popular and I think a shoo-in for SR. I could see Lloyd and Matthew as others mentioned, but think Raven will have an SR too.

I figure it would be the four royals again and then Eliwood and Lyndis for SR+ cards.

Edited by Rusty_Winnebago

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stopped, no, but you'll probably have to pay customs fees for it. You'll want to check your local government/post office sites for customs information. For here (Netherlands) any commercial shipments worth more than €25 are charged VAT (21%) + a €13 processing fee.

Thank you very much :D

Since the next livestream is coming soon I’ll go ahead and post my official predictions.

There’s a general tendency for characters that are recruited earlier in the game to get cards before characters that join later, so I took this into account for my Blazing Sword predictions:

[spoiler=Blazing Sword]

Eliwood (SR+)

Lyn (SR)

Hector (SR)

Ninian (SR)

Nils

Sain

Kent

Florina

Wil

Dorcas

Serra

Erk

Rath

Matthew

Lucius

Wallace

Lowen

Rebecca

Bartre

Oswin

Guy

Priscilla

Raven

Canas

Fiora

Pent

Louise

Nino (SR)

Jaffar

Mascot

Total: 31 characters

I don't know who'll get the last SR.

Predicting the Hoshido cards is easier because we have series 6 to use as a precedent. Not counting Shade, 27 Nohrian characters were represented, and so I'll give Hoshido a similar number:

[spoiler=Hoshido]

Ryoma (SR+)

Hinoka (SR+)

Takumi (SR+)

Sakura (SR+)

Setsuna

Oboro (SR)

Hana

Saizo/Kagero

Other Retainer

Jakob

Silas

Scarlet

Yukimura

Izana

Fuga

Misc. non-retainer

Misc. non-retainer

Shiro

Kiragi

Dwyer

Sophie

Kiragi

Misc. child

Misc. child

Mikoto (SR)

Sumeragi

Mascot

Total: 27 characters

Maybe we'll get someone unexpected, like Blight Dragon Garon or Lilith?

Edited by Lightchao42

My predictions for SRs for this series:

Blazing Sword-

Eliwood(+)

Ninian(+)

Lyn

Hector

Nino

Lloyd

Fates: Hoshido-

Ryoma(+)

Hinoka(+)

Takumi(+)

Sakura(+)

Oboro

Mikoto

Series 6 influenced a lot of these predictions. The Hoshido royals are obviously getting SR+s and there's one villain in each game that got a SR in S6. If Deirdre didn't get a SR+, I probably would've predicted Nino or Lyn to get it instead. I also would've assumed that Lloyd would get a matching artwork with Linus, but I threw that assumption out of the window when I saw that Lugh got a R in S5 but not Raigh (which I thought was a bit strange but eh).

Since the next livestream is coming soon I’ll go ahead and post my official predictions.

There’s a general tendency for characters that are recruited earlier in the game to get cards before characters that join later, so I took this into account for my Blazing Sword predictions:

[spoiler=Blazing Sword]

Eliwood (SR+)

Lyn (SR)

Hector (SR)

Ninian (SR)

Nils

Sain

Kent

Florina

Wil

Dorcas

Serra

Erk

Rath

Matthew

Lucius

Wallace

Lowen

Rebecca

Bartre

Oswin

Guy

Priscilla

Raven

Canas

Fiora

Pent

Louise

Nino (SR)

Jaffar

Mascot

Total: 31 characters

I don't know who'll get the last SR.

Predicting the Hoshido cards is easier because we have series 6 to use as a precedent. Not counting Shade, 27 Nohrian characters were represented, and so I'll give Hoshido a similar number:

[spoiler=Hoshido]

Ryoma (SR+)

Hinoka (SR+)

Takumi (SR+)

Sakura (SR+)

Setsuna

Oboro (SR)

Hana

Saizo/Kagero

Other Retainer

Jakob

Silas

Scarlet

Yukimura

Izana

Fuga

Misc. non-retainer

Misc. non-retainer

Shiro

Kiragi

Dwyer

Sophie

Kiragi

Misc. child

Misc. child

Mikoto (SR)

Sumeragi

Mascot

Total: 27 characters

Maybe we'll get someone unexpected, like Blight Dragon Garon or Lilith?

The previous series makes obvious most of them Hoshido SRs (SR+ to the Royals, almost guaranted SR for Mikoto and Oboro)

Now... the case with Blazing Sword is a little bit more tricky I'm only sure that they would give the SRs to Eliwood, Hector, Lyn and Nino (and maybe Ninian), and the only guaranted SR+ is Eliwood (I would expect a Mega Artwork with the three protags... if the Hoshidian haven't already taken an additional slot).

• 2 weeks later...

The S7 page on the official site is now live! Booster pack image has been revealed, and it appears that the anniversary promos are being replaced with one of two holographic marker cards (though confirmation from someone whose Japanese is better than mine would be appreciated).

I'm glad that they'll be continuing the little gifts and switching them up occasionally. I was admittedly a bit disappointed when we didn't get any little promos in the S6 ST deck. :P

And today official starts the S7 Twitter reveals, with unpromoted Eliwood and Hector!

wgmdpL1.png

Well, Hector has 3 Cards confirmed (that was predictable). I wonder how many will get Lyn.

Ah... And the Hector card is cool, Sachiko doesn't dissapoint.

Edited by Troykv

Wait a minute...

>Hector gains +20 ATK while you have two other cards with support skills deployed.

>Lilina has the same effect.

>Both have a Support Skill that activates on defense.

>Both have the same base ATK.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGH---

Well, Hector has 3 Cards confirmed (that was predictable). I wonder how many will get Lyn.

Ah... And the Hector card is cool, Sachiko doesn't dissapoint.

That is true, unless somehow Ninian slips in at 004 and just gets one card like a few other dancers have, but that's super SUPER unlikely imo. My earlier thought of this set being the first where a new game's protagonist doesn't have a "special female" after their cards seems to be confirmed with this reveal.

With that aside, god damn I love Sachiko Wada's art so much. We've seen how great her Eliwood looked before, but Hector looks awesome too.

That is true, unless somehow Ninian slips in at 004 and just gets one card like a few other dancers have, but that's super SUPER unlikely imo. My earlier thought of this set being the first where a new game's protagonist doesn't have a "special female" after their cards seems to be confirmed with this reveal.

With that aside, god damn I love Sachiko Wada's art so much. We've seen how great her Eliwood looked before, but Hector looks awesome too.

How about Lyn being the special female. Hue.

Yeah, Lyn is effectively the "special female" for FE7, it seems. She's appeared on promotion material and is getting sleeves, too. I'm guessing she'll appear right after Hector in the line-up. I'm hoping we'll see her today.

The fact that we didn't see Lyn along with Eliwood and Hector yesterday was pretty telling to me, personally. Ryoma appearing right after them was what I was expecting since him being representative of the other half of S7 probably took precedence over showing FE7's third Lord. S6's reveals were a bit similar where it was first Sigurd, then Xander (granted, his Cost 1, not his Cost 5 like Ryoma), then kind of went back and forth between colors without much rhyme or reason as far as I could tell.

Ope, no Lyn for us today. Instead we get Ryoma SR!

wZbZtyP.png

Well, that was actually expectable... One day we get a Elibe Card, one day we get a Hoshido Card.

I hope Harken gets a card, even if it's just a PR. I've been finally playing Hector Hard Mode and I'll be angry if Karel gets a card but not Harken. He's too good.

Sorry, I like Harken, but no.

Karel was in both BS and BB, so in an ideal world he'd have his long haired BS self as a card and then a promo print of him with short hair from BB.

Love or hate him as a unit, Karel is an awesome character with a lot of depth to him.

In 6 he has depth perhaps, but he's a total edgelord in 7 and terrible unit. Which thinking about it twice increases his chances of being in this set, since terrible units tend to have a lot of attention.

Being realistic, though, Purple cards will most likely get a 3rd set and I think Karel will be in that. Fates already has 4 sets and Awakening is going to have 3 sets. Divine Weapons will probably have a 3rd set that's a potpourri of BB and BS characters, possibly alongside Sacred Stones..

That outfit that Kagero is wearing looks miles better than what she wears as Master Ninja in the game. Saizo armor looks like a ninja version of Ryoma's armor xD. This is probably my new favorite art from Cipher, they also seem to work fine together, don't know how viable they will be tho.