I couldn't come up with an interesting enough title to grab everyone's attention, so hi.

radiantsage

Well, hello. I've been visiting the Forest for a few months, mainly for the Cipher stuff (thank you for the awesome content). It wasn't until today that I noticed a forum existed, and my Fire Emblem hype is at its peak right now, so I thought why not?!

I haven't been a FE fan for long honestly. My FE story goes like this: The only game I've played is Awakening, and that was March 16th, 2015. A historical day which I do not plan to forget. The reason I decided to get such a game was, well... the person I was crushing on (and still am) was obsessed with it. I wanted to have a chance to talk with that person and to impress him. Little did I know, that game would eventually become my whole life. I'm mainly a shut-in and very introverted, so Awakening gave me a new life, along with friends, comrades, and oh god, a wife. (Cordelia is best girl).

I'm currently playing Sacred Stones and really enjoying it. Conquest and Birthright are on their way too (I've waited too long... living in Europe can suck so bad sometimes). I'd like to share my Fates experiences with y'all, and why not, get stronger in Awakening too ;3

I'd like to thank the wonderful staff of Serenes Forest for making this, since I'm so bad at talking about myself.

Online name: Klaus (very creative, I know)
DoB: 17 January. I'm 17.
Favourite FE Game: Awakening by far. I don't know if I'll ever get over how much I love it. Except, maybe when I play the other games, I'll find something better.
Favourite Game (other than FE): Animal Crossing, Pokemon, The Last of Us, Undertale, Rayman, Uncharted
Favourite FE Character: HOWCANIEVENCHOOSE
Least Favourite game: Don't have one
Sports: I don't play any sports but I like volleyball and cycling
Online friends: Don't have any :0
Favourite music: Alternative rock, vocaloid, kpop, j-rock, anything 80s and 90s
Favourite artist/band: At the moment I'm obsessed with BTS but I love bands like The Smiths, Pink Floyd, Muse, whatever really.
Favourite song: Don't have one
Hobbies: I play videogames... I draw I guess... and I write.
Good Point: ??? Sensitive
Bad Point: I come off as rude, I'm too clingy and pessimistic.
Anything else? I may or may not have the hugest crush on Chrom like, ever.

That's all. Sorry if I seem annoying I tried not to. Bye, I hope we can have a good time ^_^

Favourite music: Alternative rock, vocaloid, kpop, j-rock, anything 80s and 90s

Favourite artist/band: At the moment I'm obsessed with BTS but I love bands like The Smiths, Pink Floyd, Muse, whatever really.

boy, you are going to fit right in

welcome to sf, i hope you have a good stay here! if you can't tell im a huge kpop fan so im happy to hear that there's another person joining the site that likes kpop ;_;

boy, you are going to fit right in

welcome to sf, i hope you have a good stay here! if you can't tell im a huge kpop fan so im happy to hear that there's another person joining the site that likes kpop ;_;

Hahah, thank you for the warm welcome! I've already talked to with like 3 other people here that like Kpop. What's with kpop and Fire Emblem anyways?! I don't mind at all, two of my favorite things together is a good thing!

Welcome to the Forest, RadiantSage!

I'd like to thank the wonderful staff of Serenes Forest for making this, since I'm so bad at talking about myself.

But you just wrote a nice introduction about yourself a few lines ago!

Anyway, have a nice day and enjoy your stay

favorite kpop groups and biases go

lay it on me

i already know bts/suga ofc which is a+

Edited by Specta

Hello and welcome to the forums, its been a long wait for Fates but I feel personally its been worth the wait.

I'm really glad to hear that! I hope it lives up to my expectations.

favorite kpop groups and biases go

lay it on me

i already know bts/suga ofc which is a+

EXO/Tao (altho he's not rly in EXO anymore) + Xiumin

Nu'est/Ren (I loveeeee)

Seveteen/Wonwoo

I also love Got7, Block B, BAP and Shinee but can't decide on a bias.

There's no group I love more than BTS tho.

tumblr_o7bidiWjZQ1tkd8ueo1_1280.jpg

Welcome to Serenes Forest, RadiantSage.

I don't run into a lot of people who play Uncharted, have you played A Thief's End?

Thank you ^^

I'm currently playing it! So good.

EXO/Tao (altho he's not rly in EXO anymore) + Xiumin

Nu'est/Ren (I loveeeee)

Seveteen/Wonwoo

I also love Got7, Block B, BAP and Shinee but can't decide on a bias.

There's no group I love more than BTS tho.

aaaa i love(d?) tao too ;_; chen was always my superbias in exo but tao was really cute and i miss him

im not really into nu'est but ren is, like, the only member i know and i appreciate him a lot

you have good taste

aaaa i love(d?) tao too ;_; chen was always my superbias in exo but tao was really cute and i miss him

im not really into nu'est but ren is, like, the only member i know and i appreciate him a lot

you have good taste

Ren is such a good person and super kind you can tell from his instagram posts ;u;

Chen is super cute!!! I love him as well. Tbh I prefered EXO-M so much more tiny_heart_bullet_by_aineko_nee-d67baa0.

Ren is such a good person and super kind you can tell from his instagram posts ;u;

i've only looked at his twitter BUT I STILL REMEMBER HIS APRIL FOOLS' TWEET EARLIER THIS YEAR

1c60099cc1.png

i think about this a lot

Chen is super cute!!! I love him as well. Tbh I prefered EXO-M so much more tiny_heart_bullet_by_aineko_nee-d67baa0.

oh my goddd me toooooo ;_; my first few exo songs were by exo-k--before i knew about the subunits--but when i went back to listen to them later, i decided that i liked their chinese songs better. it wasn't for a while until i realized that they were sung by different members, but i really fell for chen and tao once i found out <3 I'M STILL REALLY UPSET ABOUT EVERYONE LEAVING THOUGH AAA

Welcome to the Forest. It's nice to see Awakening helped keep the franchise from dying a slow death.