Ideal class for Jakob; Corrin's backpack?

I'm one of the people that likes Jakob being the avatar's shadow because of that personal skill. Thing is, he can only get either master ninja, or swordmaster from marriage. One extra speed, or one extra movement.

The other thing is, FCorrin is marrying the fangirl favorite, Kaze this playthrough, and I plan to make use of the kids, and their absurd speed mod as ninjas, or dread fighters. Corrin will also mainly be a dread fighter.

I'm getting the feeling I should have a little class variety, and have jakob be a swordmaster instead of active ninja #4.

So basically, I'd have to marry him to Hana for swordmaster, or Kagero to be ninja spamming scum.

What do?

if he's a backpack unit, it really doesn't matter if he gets married or not. so unless you want Dwyer to get the good mods, you probably want to save Kagero/Hana for others. I'd go with picking a partner for Jakob not for Jakob's sake or Corrin's sake but Dwyer's. as already mentioned, Jakob is better off supporting Corrin as a GK than Samurai or Ninja