I'll make this quick....hi!

Harvey

Welcome, I hope you enjoy yourself here!

What other games have you so far tried? Sacred Stones would probably be a good introduction to older FE in some ways, as would Path of Radiance if you can get a way to play that.

Welcome, I hope you enjoy yourself here!

What other games have you so far tried? Sacred Stones would probably be a good introduction to older FE in some ways, as would Path of Radiance if you can get a way to play that.

I'd love to get to Sacred Stones.....but the original cart is too hard for me to get, I don't have the Wii U and my Gamecube's dead so I can't get path of radiance......

But I really do want to get the older games...especially the GBA ones. I'll play Binding Blade through rom hack since that game isn't in the west and most likely won't be in west.

I'd love to get to Sacred Stones.....but the original cart is too hard for me to get, I don't have the Wii U and my Gamecube's dead so I can't get path of radiance......

But I really do want to get the older games...especially the GBA ones. I'll play Binding Blade through rom hack since that game isn't in the west and most likely won't be in west.

Oh alright, ^^ if you need any help with Binding Blade, shoot me a pm! I like it quite a bit.

Hello Harvey! Welcome to the forums.

Yeah, the GBA games are pretty expensive to get by nowadays, but I'm sure soon or later you'll find a good offer on those! It's just a matter of a lot of patience. They're worth waiting for though c:

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here, and have a good day!

Welcome! I'd say any game after FE6 is plenty playable. I haven't gotten around to FE4-5 yet, and 1 and 3 have remakes. Only Gaiden really seems to be a relic, but I haven't tried it yet, personally.