How to build Miracle Midori in Birthright

MetaRaven135

I've seen a bunch of suggested builds for a Miracle-based Midori, but they tend to just list the build info and no details on how to actually obtain said build (e.g. getting each skill onto Midori, necessary reclasses for her/her parents). Would anyone be able to aid me with this? Sorry if this makes me sound like a noob or anything, because in all honesty, it's quite likely to be true.

Edited by MetaRaven135

A Miracle-based Midori would almost always have Mozu as her mother in order to maximize her Luck stat while having strong Skill and Speed mods. (Elise may be considered an alternative as she offers the same Luck and Speed mods for Midori but she's more Magic-focused and would want to be paired with a different husband, not to mention that she has a negative Skill mod).

Getting Miracle for her largely comes down to either buying the skill from another player's Midori that has it (or in your Logbook) or having her marry a male Avatar that has the Monk talent (since Mozu!Midori starts off as an Apothecary and inherits Ninja and Villager class lines) or inheriting it from Kaze or Mozu (both of whom can only get Miracle via skill buying in this case).

Edited by Roflolxp54

I think most people assume you just buy the skill either from a My Castle who has it or from a Midori on your save file who you trained to get the skills necessary. Basara, the class I seen recommended, is a class Midori can get from A+ with Selkie.