Pairing help thread.

Yes another one of those.

This is what I have so far. Keep in mind outside of characters with iconic flaws and strengths, I mostly went with balancing the kids' caps and growths.

Kids with super-one sided strengths and flaws:

FCorrin + Kaze (I have no idea what talent to get. Could use help with that. Maybe something Selkie could use if I were to pair her with Mkana...? +spd -lck)

Beruka ! Ignatius

Nyx ! Rhajat

Elise ! Ophelia

Charlotte ! Nina

As for these: I mostly went for balanced stats, but not really class sets, except for falcon knight Mitama, and spear master Selkie looking like really good ideas.

Camilla ! Sophie

Oboro ! Selkie

Sakura ! Mitama

Hinoka ! Siegbert

Peri ! Percy

Having issues figuring out what to do from here.

Oh and Severa ! Caeldori for reasons.

Edited by maninbluejumpsuit

mitama's a bit better suited for strength instead of magic, so maybe swapping sakura for kagero would be a good idea? if not, pass kagero over to shiro for his mother, as camilla and kagero are good choices for him.

i do suggest swapping some more around, like giving oboro to sophie (b/c spear master sophie is pretty good, i hear), giving camilla to soleil, and then hana to selkie for a speedy swordmaster selkie that if you put breaker skills on her, you can't really hit her.

Think I'll stick to Oboro ! Selkie and maybe do Hana ! Velouria.

On that note, I'm thinking I probably should make MU's talent samurai, and possibly pair MKana with Selkie for the same effect, but better rounded stats instead of falling over to the slightest hit. Thoughts?

Edited by maninbluejumpsuit