ATTN: Doom103?

Freohr Datia

Yesterday:

"We always said it would end"

"I know I've lost my way / So show me / There are demons inside my head / I always let them win / I have to learn to suffocate them / The lost ask for a hand / But I can't stop, I never stop / I've been losing my footing here / I'm all mixed up in this / I hear the words you say, I still feel nothing / I put my voice out there for you to hear / But the words never made much sense to you / This is really my plan / To get out in one piece / Is this really your plan / To keep my lost and on my knees? / I say redemption / Can someone help me hold on?"

My thoughts before thinking of writing this topic:

"How can we still get home? / I'm not dreaming / I'm forgetting my forgiveness" (last line was changed)

Today:

"I messed up like I always do / I gave you nothing / I took you nowhere / You're still listening / I'm the one who's wrong / Doom forgive me" ("Doom" wasn't part of the song, obviously XD)

"Bear with me, bear with me, this is all I have left / This might be more than a simple conversation / It's been dancing around in my head / For quite some time / just the thought / of cleaning up myself / I stare at the wall / Watching my time float away / it's all been a blur / And nothing will change / This is defeat"

"I might be wrong after all / But weren't we just so delicate yesterday?" (I didn't change the lyrics to make it say yesterday, it was a coinkidink :lol:) "/ I'll come up, I'll come up for peace / I'll come down, I'll come down for truth / I'll give in, I'll give up for you"

"I've been crawling around in the dark for a while / Sprawled out acroos the floor / Not collecting dust anymore / Define me a parasite / Define my host / Trapped beneath the floor / I slowly waste away / Now I pull my frail body into the chair / And look me in the face / Oh, disappointment's so disappointing / This may be my last one / It's gonna be good and hard / I might be a touch out of key / When this thing breaks / I will be you, you will be me / I'm afraid this is really happening / Let's hope this is short lived and riddled with dizzy / I'm terrible company / With zero apologies / My God, where have I been? / While I sink to the bottom / I'll sing our as it fills with water / I hope I've done enough / I'm worn out / I'm worn thin / I will never break through / Let me out"

"Tell me it's not too late"

"I was Lost in the Sound of Separation"

................................................................................

... sigh...

Now that that's over... here's what I'm trying to say...

I'm sorry for yelling at you yesterday Doom even though you didn't want me to. It was just, at the time, the thought caught me completely off guard. Yesterday, I was expecting to get on the chat, and it'd be a normal time with my good friends... Not that one of them thought of leaving...

And to tell the truth... I cried for so long... I wasn't crying while on the computer, but sometime after I got off.

It sounds kinda dumb to cry just because someone from the internet that I haven't seen in real life was going to leave, but... this is different. I'm not sure how many have a life like I do... but in school, I pretty much have absolutely no friends. I am barely social at all. I started out when I moved to Danville with a couple of friends. Then I got to know more people... But then I lost some because I became less and less social. Now, I almost have none, and the friends I do have are barely my friends at all. We just talk sometimes because of how anti-social I am. Some are only my friend because they feel sorry for me. That is sweet of them, but that means we are farther apart than it would seem. And on here, this place is where all my real friends are. And I'm great friends with everybody on here... And since you were my best... You aren't just my best friend on the internet... You're my best friend in the world. And that made me feel really upset yesterday and that's why I yelled because I couldn't believe what you were going to do.

So I was crying because of the thought of you going and how upset you made me... Then I thought... we were friends, and I shouldn't've treated you like you couldn't leave and couldn't make your own decisions. I was being selfish, I guess... So then I was crying at how selfish I was and I couldn't go back to apologize to you because your topic was closed. And I really wanted to apologize for that. So that's what I'm doing on here.

I also didn't want you to leave when the last thing that I did was yell at you, so that's another small reason why I made this topic.

I'm sorry for yelling at you like that, and if you really want to go, I won't protest any more.

Nope.

Thanks Freohr! (For the everyone is your friend thing)

I'm just curious...what's making you so "anti-social?"

1st of all, it runs in my family... kinda...

2nd of all... I just don't talk. Usually I only talk when spoken to. And almost nobody does that.

On here, I'm much more comfortable.

1st of all, it runs in my family... kinda...

2nd of all... I just don't talk. Usually I only talk when spoken to. And almost nobody does that.

On here, I'm much more comfortable.

Raise your hand in class, it helps me get friends...

Well anyway, Doom's here to stay!!

I didn't read it. lol

Eh, you didn't need to! XD I wouldn't blame you!

O_o, wow ummm, thanks free your great, idk what to say, I'm somewhat speech less I mean what can one say, I'm staying regardless.....

Don't forget, it's speechless! =D

Hmm... Doom, you obsess over Shawn... I obsess over Underoath... or UNDERØATH =D (it's like their logo)... And this topic is proof!

... Does anyone get annoyed when I talk about UNDERØATH?

*hides her evil smile*... I'm bored!

Edited by Freohr Datia