Does anyone have the Single Covers?

Greetings!

I'm currently in the midst of designing a subreddit for this game, and am looking for the various single covers (such as Kiria's Reincarnation) for a randomized sidebar. However, I have been unable to find them. Any chance someone here may have a gallery? Thanks in advance.

Edited by DeoGame

I don't recall seeing art for any individual song. The only thing I can see is the art for the whole Vocal Collection. I suppose you have a specific motive asking for single cover art, but if you don't mind using something else, there is plenty of art by toi8 posted on the official Fire Emblem twitter account, and some songs have animated cutscenes, so you could use screencaps from these. I also remember seeing some in-game posters reflecting release of new songs, but I'm not sure that's what you want or if they're available somewhere.

Edited by Avk

• 1 month later...

You can also see several promotional posters of diffrent songs/characters (but not of all~) in the clothes store's lottery. I can't make screenshots with my Wii U though but maybe, you can find them in the internet in Let's plays or similar~

Do you know what the covers look like roughly? (I haven't played the game yet.)

Maybe I can search for higher-res ones later.

I have a few high-res images of the posters though, like Tiki's and I *think* Kiria and Yashiro's.

I remember that Feel's poster was in front of the 109 in a situation similar to the PV; Fly ~ Kimi to iu no Kaze ~ shows Tsubasa in Fly's costume in the air(?). I only remember those though.