Hello~ ^^

Melaine

Hello, everyone~ I've been lurking around for some time, thinking of becoming a member and now I finally did. ^^

As for many others my experience with Fire Emblem began with Blazing Sword, and since then I've played Sacred Stones, Genealogy of Holy War, Shadow Dragon, New Mystery of the Emblem, Awakening, and currently Fates. I've also been roleplaying Fates with a friend since before it was released outside of Japan, improvising everything beyond trailers and character introductions, and Melaine is the name of my villainous Corrin. My real name is Miriam.

I also want to say that I appreciate Serenes Forest a lot. Thank you for all the work you do! I hope that maybe I can help out a little too.

Hi Melaine! I'm in the same boat as you - I've lurked these forums for a while and eventually decided to join. Hope you like it here. While I haven't played as many FE games as you (just Awakening and Fates for this one), there's a lot of love for all the games on these forums.

My sister's name is Miriam too, and for a second I was considering asking, "Miriam, are you doing something I don't know about?"

Wow, haha~ I have a sister too, but I'd be just as surprised if I found her here. Nice to meet you!

Truth to tell I didn't play Awakening until quite recently (played more Pokémon for a while) but I'm very glad that I did. I enjoyed it a lot; it's easy to see why everyone loves it~ ^^

Welcome to the community, Melaine.

One of these days I need to do a better job of playing the older titles, instead of only beating FE13 and FE14.