Nohr C9 Lunatic

SSJDennis

Uhhhh how on Earth am I supposed to beat this >_>

That cleric keeps lowering my stats and/or I get to many attacks on a single unit, so I can't survive...

Do I really have to wait, so that Azura can use the Dragon Vein on the central area?

Anything I am missing out on? Will the archers move out the room, if I kill the cleric and hope for the best?

Enemies have hit rates of 80+ also no Knight Effie anymore... Who could've been a solution...

8 mov Paladin Jakob can reach the cleric and kill her without getting into her staff range. You can also run her out of Enfeeble uses by taking it more slowly. I tend to find that the best of your best aren't entirely crippled by having -3 in every stat, though.

Paladin Jakob? Lol, he is just level 4.

Will try the upper corner. Will take Azura 6 turns to reach the Dragon Vein anyway, might spend three of them to get my army up.

Seems easier to move from there.

Enfeeble does -4. Do I have to talk to Nyx? Or will she also join, if she survives this map?

You can use 1-2 units to take the enfeeble, preferably elise and someone else or just elise.

You can take care of the archers by baiting them one by one, with a unit that can't kill them in one turn, because they can attack over walls. So on the player phase you can kill them and heal up for the next attack.

Odin, Niles, and Archer!Mozu should be kind of reliable for this. Nyx might help here too, and having Nosferatu may help as well.

If you have a c support with silas, get MU's health to below half and then pair up with silas to tank some hits or throw Jav's if you have D rank lances.

Edit: You just have to burn like two turns. I think after two turns have passed, the enemy should debuff your unit again.

Edited by Hli Tshiab

Beaten yesterday, took me 9 turns. Seems alot to me. Probably because most of my units aren't trained.

Send Corrin to the lower part, to recruit Nyx and feed them some EXP by luring enemies. He can also take

an Enfeeble hit. You can also kill some archers with Nyx.

Higher part with everyone else. Can reach the breakable wall by turn 3, luring both enemies that turn.

Next turn kill both and can actually kill one archer in "the room" with Niles. Got lucky and "found" and Iron Bow.

So he has a Iron Bow+1, doing exactly enough damage to kill the archer.

Elise to lure Enfeeble and hopefully dodge one with Jakob (he seems to be the most preferred target for her).

Break the wall, fire Dragon Vein. Turn after I need to rush, kill the Enfeeble b#tch. And as much as I can, while

still stay out of range of the high HP enemies. Archers don't leave the square if they can't kill you, or so it seems.

Also need to block the upper stairs to prevent reinforcements to come.

Next turn is all fire power against the boss, hopefully killing him. I had some shaky rates.

Will all chapters from now on be like this? Or will there be some space to breath?

Only decent units I have; Niles, Corrin, Silas, Jakob, Effie and probably Nyx.

Artur got two horrible level ups (only gaining HP). His speed is already killing him, luckily he has great pair-up

bonusses. Elise is a good healer, which will be a great Valkyrie later on, I think.

Edited by SSJDennis