Is this normal? (Torch Staff)

Sweet_Basil

I want to know if this is normal for the torch staff to display that much despite his Mag stat being 1. He's just a guinea pig so those aren't his final stats but it caught me off guard. I also switched him around for other units like Serra, Renault but they all display the same amount. I even changed his classes around to cleric but still.

cKo1gSo.png

It's a small-ish map so the torch staff reveals too much, the torch on the other hand is fine.

Edited by Rosemary

If you're interested, I can tell you what to change to make the minimum range smaller (say, 3 square) and maybe how much the torch staff lights up (I think we have that doc'd somewhere...).

Edit: No, I don't have that doc'd anywhere, but I know how to find it.

Edited by Crazycolorz5

You could also just change the Torch staff to 1-range or 1-2 range. It's the only one without a solidly hard-coded range value, oddly enough. You *could* use other values, like 1-3 or something, but the green squares won't display properly.

If you're interested, I can tell you what to change to make the minimum range smaller (say, 3 square) and maybe how much the torch staff lights up (I think we have that doc'd somewhere...).

Edit: No, I don't have that doc'd anywhere, but I know how to find it.

:O

Please teach me!

You could also just change the Torch staff to 1-range or 1-2 range. It's the only one without a solidly hard-coded range value, oddly enough. You *could* use other values, like 1-3 or something, but the green squares won't display properly.

I'll give it a shot.

Edited by Rosemary