Conquest Chapter 14 in 1 turn (no Rescue)

ruadath

I allow extremely limited Battle Rewards (the Disrobing Gale and Raider Axe) in my run since they save turns in Chapter 7/8 by allowing you to reclass to Corrin and Jakob to Wyvern Rider and Malig Knight respectively very early while having access to weapons (you can't build both the Staff Shop and the Dusk Armory before Chapter 7). As far as I'm concerned, this is no different than allowing for the Renown Second Seal and Orsin's Hatchet to get used as is common practice in Awakening LTCs.

If you disregard my no Lottery/Forge rule, you can probably get around the use of the Disrobing Gale here by giving Nyx a sufficiently forged crit-tome or something. In fact you don't even need that; IIRC, Corrin gets a DS on the one combat that Nyx takes part in, so just trading Nyx a Mag Tonic instead of a Spd Tonic and giving her a +2/3 Fire tome would be sufficient to get the job done.

The difference is that you can get Renown points by playing though the game normally (no normal person LTCs a game on their first playthrough of the game). It takes no extra time at all to have enough Renown points for the Second Seal, does it? After doing a casual playthrough of Awakening, you can go ahead and do an LTC run with enough Renown points. But you need internet access and a lot of free time to get Battle/Visitor points, which is contrary to the purpose of an LTC run.

Edited by Horakthi