Lunatic Re-recruitments and Level-Up RNs?

I've noticed in my latest Conquest playthrough that Kaze hasn't proc-ed Strength at all for me since initial recruitment. A Level 16 Kaze with 9 STR is kinda lackluster in STR even for Ninja standards (though I'll probably still find him useful), and the only reason why it's 2 higher than 7 Strength he has when he's first recruited in Ch. 3 as a Level 3 unit is due to the mandatory 6 levels that he gains between Ch. 5 and Ch. 13 in Conquest where he leaves then comes back, and a growth rate of 45% means 6*0.45=2.7 higher STR on average, which rounded down guarantees him 2 STR stat-ups.

But then I wonder, in Lunatic where Level-Up RNs are pre-rolled upon recruitment, what happens to Level-Up RNs to units that leave your party after being initially recruited, only return with higher levels?

For concreteness consider the following (not actual but plausible) gedanken-experiment:

- Suppose I have a Kaze in a Lunatic playthrough, recruited at Ch. 4 as a Level 3 unit.

- He gains 2 Levels in Ch. 4 (so Lv. 5 after Ch. 4), 4 Levels in Ch. 5 (Lv. 9 after Ch. 5), but never procs STR in those 6 levels.

- Say I've written over the Ch. 4 save-file after progressing to Ch. 5, so I can't play Ch. 4 again (his recruitment chapter).

- However I haven't yet progressed to Ch. 6, and I do have that Ch. 5 save-file where he proc-ed no STR in 4 levels

- Given how stat-gains on Level-ups work on Lunatic, Kaze will not gain any STR levels in 4 levels in Ch. 5 no matter what.

- Kaze will automatically gain 6 levels between the end of Ch. 5 and the end of Ch. 13 if I play Conquest, and he will receive fixed stat-ups corresponding to his growth rates.

Now suppose that I don't want to start an entirely new playthrough to give him better stats, but I am willing to play Ch. 5 again. The question is, is it possible to affect Kaze's stat gains by a certain fixed level in Lunatic mode later in the game by feeding him less levels in Ch. 5?

The answer to this question might depend on the answer to the following questions:

1. Are Kaze's Level-Up RNs re-rolled in Lunatic upon his re-recruitment at the end of Conquest Ch. 13?

2. If not, do the pre-rolled Level-Up RNs correspond to

- only level-ups that I (as the player) give Kaze?

- level-ups that I give him AND level-ups that the game gives him automatically between his leave and re-recruitment, but the latter is ignored by the game since he instead receive fixed stats in those 6 levels?

To rephrase 2, say I decide to give Kaze only 2 Levels in Ch. 5 instead of 4 Levels after realising that he won't proc Strength at all. (So he'll be Lv. 7 instead of Lv. 9) Kaze gains 6 levels by his return Ch. 13, so he'll be Lv. 13. Do I know with certainty that Kaze won't proc Strength in level-ups from Lv. 13-15? Or are there pre-rolled RNs that correspond to his 6 levels that he automatically gained but hasn't actually been used by the game since the stat-up in those 6 levels are fixed, which are then passed onto future level-ups that I as the player gives him, perhaps leading him to proc STR between Lv. 13-15?

I guess similar considerations may also apply to Gunter in Conquest (who gains 7 levels between Ch. 3 and Ch. 15; that said is it even possible to give him a Level-Up in Ch. 3?), and maybe Felicia/Jakob if you've gender-swapped your Avatar using Branch of Fates, therefore effectively re-recruiting the unit but as a higher level-ed unit with higher stats? Just wondering whether small manipulations at this scale are possible...

Edited by Aggro Incarnate