Help me to make my PVP Team

Mugen

hey guys

after restarting Revelations over and over again (i throw 70 hours of gameplay away and i am suffering from the restart syndrome^^) i want to make my Final Min/Max File.

My Plan is to make a PVP Team centered around Setsuna!Selkie!Kana because i have read good things about this Dodgetank Kana in almost every forum. I also know that the best Boon/Bane for this Kana is +Speed/-Defense. I also want to use the Avatar in this Team but i don't know which class he should get. Which other Characters are good to use in this Team? I have read a PVP-Guide which explains the different PVP Archetypes (Flyer Beatdown, Azura Warp. Miracle Midori, Ninja Spam, Dodgetank etc.) a little bit but not by much,

Would be n1 if you guys can give me an example of this Archetype with good Teammembers and good Skill Sets.

Basically, for dodgetanking, you will want the dodgetank to have the following attributes:

- SPD as high as possible. Setsuna!Selkia!Kana with +SPD/-DEF (or any other Bane that doesn't reduce SPD) has a +10 SPD max mod, so that's pretty godly.

- The Hagakure Blade or the Sunrise Katana, as they both grant +20 AVO.

- Be a Swordmaster for the innate +10 AVO and 35 SPD cap.

- As many -breaker skills as possible. Most of the time, this is Lancebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Swordbreaker and Tomebreaker, as you already get +HIT/+AVO against Axes and Bows from WTA (UNLESS they use Dual weapons, in which case you have a problem - unless you counter right back with your own Dual Katana).

- S-rank with someone who gives you as much SPD as possible. As you have F!Kana, this means you need a male second-gen unit with as much SPD from a pair-up as possible. One example of this is Rinkah!Shiro, who gives 3 SPD at S-rank pair-up at base, and an extra 5 SPD when he's a Swordmaster.

Basically, a dodgetank team consists of a dodgetank, their pair-up, and 3 other units. How to pick these is up to you - for example, you could add an extra dodgetank, their pair-up, and a support unit. Here's an example setup:

F!Kana - Swordmaster (Dodgetank 1)

Shiro - Swordmaster (Kana's pair-up - S-rank)

M!Corrin - Swordmaster (Dodgetank 2)

Jakob - Swordmaster (Corrin's pair-up - A-rank, and +15 AVO innately from his passive)

Laslow - Falcon Knight (Rallybot)

Of course, I don't claim this is optimal. The above setup is extremely vulnerable to anyone with Swordbreaker and Freeze, for example. For another setup, instead of using two dodgetanks, use only one (Kana with Shiro pair-up) and pick the rest of your team in such a way to counter potential threats. For example, Berserkers and Snipers with Dual weapons and Swordbreaker - they are a serious threat to your dodgetank, so for example, a Dark Flier is mobile enough to get up close and oneshot them with a powerful tome (like Ginnungagap or Calamity Gate, depending on whether they have Dual weapons equipped or not). Alternatively, a Master Ninja has a flexible 1-2 range and, if equipped with Toxic Brew, has a good chance of effectively neutralizing those threats for a turn.

Of course, I don't claim to be an expert... so take anything I say with a grain of salt.

In terms of raw SPD, Setsuna!Selkie!(+SPD/-DEF)Kana is outclassed by Azura!Midori!(+SPD/-DEF)Kana and Kaze!Shigure!(+SPD/-DEF)Kana, who have a Speed cap modifier of +11, on top of a hefty +6 Skill modifier.

Preferred class for dodgetanking, as impractical as it is, would be Swordmaster or Lodestar.

Master Ninja, while having lower Luck when compared to Swordmaster and Lodestar, have Swordmaster's Speed cap and Lodestar's Skill cap, as well as access to shurikens (which grant +2 to SPD stat if wielded and the vast majority of them can be used at 1-2 range) and access to Kagero's Dart (1-2 range shuriken with +20 Avoid bonus if wielded in addition to the +2 SPD boost). Master Ninja also has very high RES, giving them a significantly easier time avoiding status staves when compared to Swordmasters or Lodestars.