Help Me Please!!!!!!!

Liz

Regardless of what we did or didn't do, I love my country and everything it stands for and if I have to risk my life to keep it that way then so be it.

ANd I'm not proud of only two things

1.) Vietnam

2.) Iraq

yeah, i mean why should we go into a war when they kill 3,000 people because we tried to help Israel, i mean that is no reason to invade somebody.

and technically osama bin laden declared war on America in 1997, so really, we didn't start the war on iraq, they declared war, we invaded.

Edited by noremaC

yeah, i mean why should we go into a war when they kill 3,000 people because we tried to help Israel, i mean that is no reason to invade somebody.

and technically osama bin laden declared war on America in 1997, so really, we didn't start the war on iraq, they declared war, we invaded.

Osama is a part of the Al-Qaeda. he had nothing to do with the Iraq war, at least not directly.

:mellow:

we invaded Iraq because our president said "OMB! IRAQ HAS NUKES! AXIS OF EVILE!"

Edited by Chiki

Iraq and Osama are irrelevant to each other