Full Metal Alchemist 2: curse of the crimson elixer

Kiba

Discuss NOW! because I know plenty of you ppl like this show and this game is fucking amazing even if it doesn't have 2 players you get to play as the strong arm alchemist, and he is fucking amazing

Discuss NOW! because I know plenty of you ppl like this show and this game is fucking amazing even if it doesn't have 2 players you get to play as the strong arm alchemist, and he is fucking amazing

So what's it like?

you play as ed and control al's movement, like telling him to attack of help you and as you progress through the game like always you unlock ways to get different weapons with ed and you convert boxes and crates and stuff like that into different weapons like even cannons as well, bosses fucking hard as hell, especially when you have to face scar, he is literally the hardest boss you will have to face, he's one of those bosses where you can lose if you want to but IF you beat him you get a very good item to help you out

I have this game. I could never figure out the crab boss' (very early in the game) weak point and attack it for massive damage so I never beat it. And my mom lost it while cleaning my room because I refuse to because every time my room is cleaned I lose 2 or 3 more games. Every.Single.Fucking.Time.

Edited by Hikarusa

I beat it, yeah like I said the bosses, they suck!!!!!!!!!!!!! especially one you have to face off in this ghostly place, that one pissed me off so much!